Is God really trying to help me ?

In the second line he died. So in the first line she would say she 'was' married and in the second line she would say he 'did' own a gold mine.

It might be legit, but just be careful

What do you mean,it might be legit. How cynical are people these days. Clearly she's reaching out personally for help her in her hour of need, a real predicament. Find it in your heart of hearts and do the right thing. To the OP,do as requested and put this wealth to proper use where many will benefit and few will suffer.

What do you mean,it might be legit. How cynical are people these days. Clearly she's reaching out personally for help her in her hour of need, a real predicament. Find it in your heart of hearts and do the right thing. To the OP,do as requested and put this wealth to proper use where many will benefit and few will suffer.
Cheers Tueart.Too many sceptics and they`ll all be laughing on the other side of their faces when I become a millionaire.Remind me to buy you a pint when the money reaches my account.

off the thread topic......

Upper Volta as I remember it in 70`s geography books was always on my radar, years later it became known as Burkinia Faso. Well years later i met 2 Swiss sisters who were just there on holiday, they said it was the most gorgeous place that they have been to. I quickly asked about Bo Bo Dialouaso (sp?) and Ouagadougou the capital and the conversation finished.I m shocked to see Chad, Mali and Niger with Burkinia have turned into warzones recently due to foreign hands.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.