George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Simple in November you have a choice between Trump and Biden. Whether you like it or not. The only choice any reasonable person would make is to vote for the one who is more likely to at least try and heal the rift in the American populous. Not the one who would trying to create the rift and expand it.

As I mentioned elsewhere, it is not the only choice - that's the marketing campaign 'Vote for the lesser evil'

You fail to challenge that approach then you can only expect to see similar results, nothing changes but the year on the calendar

He is the only alternative. There are going to be two names that matter on the ballot in November, Trump or Biden.

It's a 2 party election, so yeah, you're either supporting the racist misogynist for the next 4 years or you're supporting the less-than-ideal-but-still-normal Biden.

Even if you don't like Biden, if you think the country can take another 4 years of Trump before the your dream democrat comes along, then you're living with your head in the sand.

I thought your last sentence was going to finish differently.

Right, it seems I have to put you two (and every other person buying into this shit) straight on Biden being the ONLY solution!

Your guy Biden, crafted the Crime Bill in the early 90s that disproportionately put poor Black people in jail over their White middle and upper class counterparts for use of the SAME drug, but fashioned in a different style.

Since those same poor Black folk couldn't afford their shit neat, they diluted it, cooked it and made it into a hardened form. That drug was cocaine to White people, but you know as 'Krack' or 'Rock' over here, for poor Blacks.

Biden was PROUD of that bill, even saying that HRC was wrong for saying that Bill was ill judged. that was in 2016, he said that. He, now, rejects the Bill was his.

He also, advocated for states to build more prisons to house these new never-ending recruits, but now he claims that was State decisions.

Your guy is not a solution or part of it; he's part of the problem.

A better solution was Sanders but he, apparently, would not have beaten #45 according to the DNC establishment and the MSM.

In this climate of nonsense? With the pandemic and oppression revolt?

He was rejected because capitalism would have had to pay more towards society. That's it.

The system is a joke!

Believe it or not I know all about that bill, so do the 88% of Black people that voted for Biden over Sanders in the Mississippi primary. Or the 63% in Virginia, 72% in Alabama and 60% in Texas and NC.

But then again, so did the 40 African American religious leaders also supported the bill, and 10 Black mayors, as did 75% of the democrats at the time, including 75% of the black democrats.

Sanders would have been my choice too, but he's not there, mostly because he lost the black vote to Biden.

And Biden has said he regretted parts of the bill and they didn't work as intended, while noting that the Republicans objected to the bill because it wasn't harsh enough, and then he went on to work with Obama on serious reforms that the Trump administration has since taken apart because the Republicans were so against them.

He's laid out a detailed justice reform policy as part of this election that is incomparable to Trumps, because Trump doesn't have one, he just has race rioting inciting tweets to put out. Sanders and Biden have formed a joint task force to decide the Democratic justice policy in this election.

Like I said before, he's not perfect, but he's a moderate who has welcomed more liberal candidates into his camp to reshape his policies.

And the choice is between that, and a racist piece of shit who will watch the world burn to profiteer. The choice is simple.

Last edited:
As I mentioned elsewhere, it is not the only choice - that's the marketing campaign 'Vote for the lesser evil'

You fail to challenge that approach then you can only expect to see similar results, nothing changes but the year on the calendar

ok well whatever dream world you want to vision, the reality is Trump or Biden will be selected President in November

You can keep saying it's not the only choice, but it doesn't make it true. There's 2 parties. 2 Names on the ballot.

He is the only alternative. There are going to be two names that matter on the ballot in November, Trump or Biden.

It's a 2 party election, so yeah, you're either supporting the racist misogynist for the next 4 years or you're supporting the less-than-ideal-but-still-normal Biden.

Even if you don't like Biden, if you think the country can take another 4 years of Trump before the your dream democrat comes along, then you're living with your head in the sand.

Actually, he's not the "only alternative", but that will depend on Sanders.

He hasn't, officially, dropped out of the race as he's left his name on the ballot.

It's entirely his choice on what he does next, despite idiotically endorsing Biden.

This is about the future of America, not his friendship.

Believe it or not I know all about that bill, so do the 88% of Black people that voted for Biden over Sanders in the Mississippi primary. Or the 63% in Virginia, 72% in Alabama and 60% in Texas and NC.

But then again, so did the 40 African American religious leaders also supported the bill, and 10 Black mayors, as did 75% of the democrats at the time, including 75% of the black democrats.

Sanders would have been my choice too, but he's not there, mostly because he lost the black vote to Biden.

And Biden has said he regretted parts of the bill and they didn't work as intended, while noting that the Republicans objected to the bill because it wasn't harsh enough, and then he went on to work with Obama on serious reforms that the Trump administration has since taken apart because the Republicans were so against them.

He's laid out a detailed justice reform policy as part of this election that is incomparable to Trumps, because Trump doesn't have one, he just has race rioting inciting tweets to put out. Sanders and Biden have formed a joint task force to decide the Democratic justice policy in this election.

Like I said before, he's not perfect, but he's a moderate who has welcomed more liberal candidates into his camp to reshape his policies.

And the choice is between that, and a racist piece of shit who will watch the world burn to profiteer. The choice is simple.

I agree on the president's position.

You will also note that those that agreed with Biden's Bill saw the problems it caused and have since regretted that agreement.

I agree on the president's position.

You will also note that those that agreed with Biden's Bill saw the problems it caused and have since regretted that agreement.

Like the man himself, who's set out a justice policy in 2020 that involved ending mandatory minimums, closing for profit prisons, decriminalising marijuana and expunging prior records, eliminating the crack vs powder cocaine differences, ending prison sentences for drug use only crimes and rebuilding the Civil rights division that Trump has gutted and bringing back the Law enforcement misconduct statute that Barr has iced.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.