UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a few have theorised, it looks like the club didn't see Liverpool as much of a threat at the time so they accepted 1 Mill and kept the hacking story quiet. It might also have been the case that as we had 'arrived' the club saw no great reason to rock the PL boat. With the benefit of hindsight this was a clearly a fucking awful decision and add to that the fact that we have been hacked twice then you can also level charges of complacency and gross negligence against the people handsomely paid to run the club professionally.

I often get the feeling that many supporters think the club is run impeccably & whilst in many areas it is I'd say in regard to FFP / outside threats it clearly hasn't been.

As a few have theorised, it looks like the club didn't see Liverpool as much of a threat at the time so they accepted 1 Mill and kept the hacking story quiet. It might also have been the case that as we had 'arrived' the club saw no great reason to rock the PL boat. With the benefit of hindsight this was a clearly a fucking awful decision and add to that the fact that we have been hacked twice then you can also level charges of complacency and gross negligence against the people handsomely paid to run the club professionally.

I often get the feeling that many supporters think the club is run impeccably & whilst in many areas it is I'd say in regard to FFP / outside threats it clearly hasn't been.
Whilst I do think the club is run great and successfully, our trading figures prove that.The senior people, Cook and Pearse, writing stupid things in emails beggers belief.

I think it will be reduced to one year, I actually think City have done no wrong but there are too many of The Elite that are desperate to see City banned so it will be a compromise and sadly The Reigning Champions League Winners will be banned for the 20/21 Season and whoever wins it next year will do so by not beating The Holders....... So Fuck the lot of you

Same here. I think our owners concentrated on utd being the enemy and didn't even think LFC and their owners would be so poisonous. And powerful. In fact it isn't even utd /LFC, its the surrounding media and the PL owners that are the enemy, it could have been any of the big fanbase clubs, LFC, Utd, arsenal, they bring in the money.

I do think we've been run impeccably besides that though.

Whilst I do think the club is run great and successfully, our trading figures prove that.The senior people, Cook and Pearse, writing stupid things in emails beggers belief.
Trawl through anyone's email correspondence you'll probably find all kinds of incriminating information. If it's about sponsorship, money, and you're an Arab Sheikh it's not difficult to do a hatchet job. context is important.

I trust City are on their guard now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.