George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm reading. All you are doing with these posts, specially if you're doing it on platforms where more American voters could read it too, is suppressing the potential vote to kick the orange **** from the Office. I perfectly understand your views, but this is not the time to do it.

The choices are to vote those two, vote for someone else or don't vote.

That's is; vote to continue, vote to lessen, vote for a complete change or don't vote.

They can vote to continue this level of oppression, vote to lessen the oppression or vote for something else or don't vote.

Nothing I say will convince anyone to do anything in particular.

It doesn't mean I can't condemn either party for creating the problem we see today.

The choices are to vote those two, vote for someone else or don't vote.

That's is; vote to continue, vote to lessen, vote for a complete change.

They can vote to continue this level of oppression, vote to lessen the oppression or vote for something else.

Nothing I say will convince anyone to do anything in particular.

It doesn't mean I can't condemn either party for creating the problem we see today.

The most important thing right now is to vote to lessen the evil. Once that is done and the biggest evil is removed, nobody will tell you a word for shitting over Biden.

Mate, Biden is in no way, shape or form the ideal candidate (not even good, let alone ideal), but what the fuck do you want? Trump to be reelected? Have you ever hear for lesser from two evils? I mean, getting heavily beaten is shit thing, but it is still better than to be killed. Being forced to suck someone's dirty dick is still better than to have that dick in your arse? All of these are less shit options than having Trump for another 4 years.

Yes, he'd rather Trump be re-elected instead of Biden in order to "own the neolibs."

Re-electing Trump will upset the most people who have disagreed with him. And then he can claim a "victory" because Biden lost.

I've explained this multiple times about this poster.

Yes, he'd rather Trump be re-elected instead of Biden in order to "own the neolibs."

Re-electing Trump will upset the most people who have disagreed with him. And then he can claim a "victory" because Biden lost.

I've explained this multiple times about this poster.

yep, Trumps fanbase is all about ''owning the neolibs' hence why Trump is free to get away with whatever he wants by his supporters. sad fuckers.

you are one rude bas.... I was just trying to show you an example whereby hundreds of thousands of people didn’t need to resort to violence. No it didn’t stop the war, but I don’t believe you have to be violent every protest to stop something - like you do. There are plenty of peaceful protests that did make a difference, whether straight away or over time

next time there’s a protest or corruption I expect to see you smashing up your local shops. I assume you were out rioting in the uk a few years ago aswell? - that started off as genuine anger at something unjust

You claimed the iraq war protest was the most powerful ever in the UK and it was absolutely powerless.

On the other hand people came up with loads of examples of how riots caused change. The Brixton riots restricted police firearms, the poll tax riots stopped the poll tax, Strangeways riots caused massive prison reform.

I don't want riots to happen, but I know they are effective, they force the wider public and government to take notice and confront an issue they've ignored.

It's genuinely tragic that there's casualties of riots, both human and businesses like @Vialli98's aunt's shop - but I place the blame for those on the people who caused riots by ignoring nonviolent protest until people reached the breaking point.

Last edited:
My take on what constitutes a revolution is when the majority are unhappy with the oppressive rule of the min

Historically this is not true but I agree with the sentiment - I don’t know whether the majority are racist in the US despite there absolutely being racism both at an institutional & population level

And the system is so broken at all levels to substantially course correct without a revolution, so we’ll see when they finally get there but I believe it happens sooner or later

american_virus__glen_le_lievre.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.