TV Series

Watching multiple things at the minute.

Never seen ‘The Wire’ before but really enjoying it. I’m near the end of season 1 at present

Watching Brassic2 (brilliant by the way) and by coincidence Dominic West is in it and only just realised he’s in the wire as McNulty

I’m watching The Test (Australian cricket team documentary ) as much as they’re our rivals it’s a fantastic watch

I watched Gangs of London episode 5 last night. Wow what an episode

Also trying Curb your enthusiasm after listening to the Ninety Three Twenty Podcast who recommended it. Quite funny,

Starting to watch Midsommer Murders - so much death and treachery in the countryside; have concluded it's safer to live on an inner city estate

Watching multiple things at the minute.

Never seen ‘The Wire’ before but really enjoying it. I’m near the end of season 1 at present

Watching Brassic2 (brilliant by the way) and by coincidence Dominic West is in it and only just realised he’s in the wire as McNulty

I’m watching The Test (Australian cricket team documentary ) as much as they’re our rivals it’s a fantastic watch

I watched Gangs of London episode 5 last night. Wow what an episode

Also trying Curb your enthusiasm after listening to the Ninety Three Twenty Podcast who recommended it. Quite funny,
Yeah I'm up to episode 5, sensational episode, the whole series so far is top notch.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.