George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do a quick search on google. A significant number of arrests are turning out to be FR infiltrators and I spoke to a friend who lives in Atlanta on Saturday night who told me this was going on prior to it making any of the news outlets. This is happening, it's not conspiracy bullshit.

Your aware google searches can quickly be manipulated?

Not saying its not true or what your friend has also said to you.

The same can be said for FR accounts being made and its actually others.

This whole thing is now a Left vs Right mess rather than it being about the death of Mr Floyd

all good quoting a tweet from a platform that literally stops free speech haha.

Also no link?

Last time i was on twitter (2 months ago now) the amount of twitter accounts perceiving to be left wing advocates or antifa was quite remarkable.

Read back about 5 pages

You're the person posting stuff up, its minimal work you could do to support what you've posted.

Just add a link to it.

What I posted doesn't need to be supported. It's there for everyone to see.

I deliberately didn't post the link because I'd rather people like you be skeptical of what I've written and actually do your own research and be active in keeping yourself informed.

The other option is you remain stubborn, don't look it up and continue to have an opinion with no knowledge to back it up.

The ball is in your court.

Which is quite sad , cause democrats with half decent candidate can give trump run for this money this election
Depending on the poll, Biden’s up nationally between 8-12 points. A lead Hilary was nowhere near at this point in 2016.

30% of US adults own a gun and 43% of people live in a ‘gun household’.

I ve been in military armories that are dwarfed by some american households, as some gun enthusiast`s stockpile. I have been visiting the US on/off for 30 years. Last time I was there it was way poorer than before , I did see a gun flash or two in the street arguments by white Americans. I am not in any rush to return to the US, love the place and most of the people....but it is really fucked up over there.

What I posted doesn't need to be supported. It's there for everyone to see.

I deliberately didn't post the link because I'd rather people like you be skeptical of what I've written and actually do your own research and be active in keeping yourself informed.

The other option is you remain stubborn, don't look it up and continue to have an opinion with no knowledge to back it up.

The ball is in your court.

Most people would of posted the link up to support what has been spoken, not just type up an essay response with a few digs at the other person :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.