George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I ve been in military armories that are dwarfed by some american households, as some gun enthusiast`s stockpile. I have been visiting the US on/off for 30 years. Last time I was there it was way poorer than before , I did see a gun flash or two in the street arguments by white Americans. I am not in any rush to return to the US, love the place and most of the people....but it is really fucked up over there.
I personally know a woman who has (at last count) 2 AR-15's with high powered military spec optics, a 50. cal sniper rifle, shotguns, 7.62mm hunting rifles, and a number of pretty exotic handguns including a concealed carry which she has on her person most of the time. She also has a stockpile of ammunition that wouldn't fit in my 6" x 4" garden shed.

It is indeed a f*cked up country.

That is just a single article. There are loads more.

Every article will be using the same information, listen my main argument is that people are trying to absolve Antifa of burning shit down and carrying out acts of violence by blaming it on the far right with no real proof.

The same way everytime there is a school shooting the far right say it's mossad or some shit so they can take away their guns.

So another black death at the hands a police officer leads to riots, looting and various factions blaming each other for inciting violence.

The clips of Police beating people up and rioters/ looters attacking shop owners fills the internet and airwaves.

I'm disgusted. By all sides. But not surprised. Any excuse it seems and law and order from both sides breaks down.

And the worst thing? Fuck all will change. There will still be Police officers using unnecessary force against all colours/ creed and there will still be people jumping on the band wagon to exploit for their own benefit.

So another black death at the hands a police officer leads to riots, looting and various factions blaming each other for inciting violence.

The clips of Police beating people up and rioters/ looters attacking shop owners fills the internet and airwaves.

I'm disgusted. By all sides. But not surprised. Any excuse it seems and law and order from both sides breaks down.

And the worst thing? Fuck all will change. There will still be Police officers using unnecessary force against all colours/ creed and there will still be people jumping on the band wagon to exploit for their own benefit.

So true.

The big news of the day is that woman Carole Baskin has taken over Joe Exotics zoo, I'm no conspiracy theorist but could she have paid the far right to spread anarchy whilst she did this?

Every article will be using the same information, listen my main argument is that people are trying to absolve Antifa of burning shit down and carrying out acts of violence by blaming it on the far right with no real proof.

The same way everytime there is a school shooting the far right say it's mossad or some shit so they can take away their guns.
Antifa is the narrative being pushed by Right wing organisations. In reality it only really exists as a colloquial term for anyone who is anti-fascist. Yes, anti-fascists are rioting and burning, but the notion that it has been orchestrated by Antifa is bollocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.