Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolutely, the original picture taken and shown by every media organisation around the world shows the full stand behind the players which has all the sponsors in full view and the logo of on the seats.
Once again and similar to that other lot in red publicity seeking from tragic events.
Not seen that version but if so is every bit as bad as the AIG Munich stunt.

Absolutely pathetic..........

people know them for what they are- a club that tried to stab the country in the back ( assuming scouse is part of the UK) and use it's cash to furlough it's staff. a club who put more value on playing a european tie than the health of the city it resides in. i wonder what tony adeyemi, howard gayle and troy deeney think of the latest publicity stunt. and why is the photo at anfield , shouldn't they be training at melwood under current government guidelines.

I'm with you here Blue Mist.....something smells fishy about Pecker and Kloppshite and I'm not talking about the contents of Baldricks trousers!
All this "I'm just here to talk football" bollox....more like organised Livarpool PR infestation....they're here all day everyday!
Seems to have rocked him a bit, not posted for nearly two hours, speed, details and grammar were very good all written with an undercurrent of passive taunting.
Bored dipper journo I recon looking for an angle to print shit about us.

Uncropped photo
866a34589912d8b5500723467bdd31fe.jpg

I asked this on Twitter and got no reply (though I have muted key words) why the fuck does it mean more??

Just a very successful marketing campaign mate that any prudent business uses.

Not least the nature of the football beast and it's want to maximise its revenue to it's fullest.

Seems to have rocked him a bit, not posted for nearly two hours, speed, details and grammar were very good all written with an undercurrent of passive taunting.
Bored dipper journo I recon looking for an angle to print shit about us.

Even he can’t think of some way to spin a racist endorsing club like Liverpool using the death of someone in America as a publicity stunt as a positive. No wonder he is off the clock for a few hours.

..... and why is the photo at anfield , shouldn't they be training at melwood under current government guidelines.

The clubs starting to integrate full training games at the ground to get players used to what they'll face with no fans going forward.

Leicester are doing the same and spoke about that over the weekend.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.