George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Antifa is the narrative being pushed by Right wing organisations. In reality it only really exists as a colloquial term for anyone who is anti-fascist. Yes, anti-fascists are rioting and burning, but the notion that it has been orchestrated by Antifa is bollocks.

So we kinda agree then, glad we got to the bottom of it. I don't for one minute believe George Soros is using BnQ to deliver pallets of bricks for Antifa. Just that people under the Antifa umbrella are rioting and burning.

Antifa is the narrative being pushed by Right wing organisations. In reality it only really exists as a colloquial term for anyone who is anti-fascist. Yes, anti-fascists are rioting and burning, but the notion that it has been orchestrated by Antifa is bollocks.

I blame Momentum and when I'm pissed I blame Sterling and when I want a new watch I blame Mahrez.

So, I'll pose the question to you:

Where is your evidence that left-wing activists under the Antifa umbrella are delivering pallets of bricks to rioters?

What you on about, I am saying I don't believe that is happening lmao, some on twitter are trying to say pallets of bricks are being dropped off to entice people to riot all paid for by ''zionist'' george soros which is a far right conspiracy theory.

What you on about, I am saying I don't believe that is happening lmao, some on twitter are trying to say pallets of bricks are being dropped off to entice people to riot all paid for by ''zionist'' george soros which is a far right conspiracy theory.
Exactly. It's all f*cked up. The message behind the protests is lost in the noise which is exactly how the White House have played it. The Orange idiot tries to come across all military dictator, cracking heads and being brave in his bunker.

All in a nutshell, right there. There are people on this thread that don't get it. That won't get it. This will be over for them as they go on about their daily lives. The prediction that the 16 year old will be back out there marching in 10 years is a stark truth of the system they, and by extension, we live in.

This is why it bothers me about the enforced 'tough-shit-choose-a- Dem-GOP-side-to-vote on' attitude. They've been complicit and ARE complicit in what's happening on the streets of the US.

The MSM have played a part by blocking off avenues of truth and choice and in throwing gasoline on the flames.

They're all arseholes wringing their hands now.

The 31 year old would have been 2 years old when the LA riots happened, the 46 year old would have been 17 years old. Neither were born at 1968 Chicago riots, their own parents were likely children themselves, yet here we are in 2020 - nearly 60 years after Chicago and nearly 30 years after LA, still having to protest against police brutality.

Every generation have had their own set of conditions, circumstances and rights to fight for, but the one the constant theme running through all those decades, passed from generation to generation is the fight against police brutality.

If you told a 30 year old in 1950 that his great grandson, 70 years into the future, would have to fight the very same fight against a racist police force, he probably would have just given up and cried.

Just that people under the Antifa umbrella are rioting and burning.

I would imagine some people are rioting under that banner but I also suspect that most of them, like me, had not heard of the organisation, and are just looting and rioting either as a protest or a means of gaining from illegal activities.

As in most protests, the majority are protesting for the right reasons and doing so peacefully.

They are usually ignored by all media outlets as that's not really news. Stop the press, man protests by standing around a bit.

It's called outrage by social media. Someone posts something. Other people get outraged. And then the Chinese whisper effect kicks in and before we know it the whole of social media lights up.

Usually by people who think that posting pictures of their food is a grand and interesting idea.

I would also suspect that your friend who is a Police Officer went to one incident in his area, that's usual for the Police, I doubt they charge around en-masse like 5 year olds playing football, and there were some people from this "organisation" there.

I would imagine some people are rioting under that banner but I also suspect that most of them, like me, had not heard of the organisation, and are just looting and rioting either as a protest or a means of gaining from illegal activities.

As in most protests, the majority are protesting for the right reasons and doing so peacefully.

They are usually ignored by all media outlets as that's not really news. Stop the press, man protests by standing around a bit.

It's called outrage by social media. Someone posts something. Other people get outraged. And then the Chinese whisper effect kicks in and before we know it the whole of social media lights up.

Usually by people who think that posting pictures of their food is a grand and interesting idea.

I would also suspect that your friend who is a Police Officer went to one incident in his area, that's usual for the Police, I doubt they charge around en-masse like 5 year olds playing football, and there were some people from this "organisation" there.

I was chatting shit about the copper in Atalanta haha was just showing how easy it is to make unproven claims to support your argument.

The rioting is same as over here a while back
Starts as a protest and quickly is taken over by scumbags on the rob and others who want to fight and destroy stuff
Only issue is over there the point will come where the police start shooting

This was about black lives mattering and a black man being murdered

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.