Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

Using the crowd noise on television for the restarted Rugby League in Australia worked brilliantly. The noise rose and fell in accordance with what was happening on the field and was very realistic. there was a guy in the studio in charge of the noise and he did a great job and made the viewing experience so much better than just a silent stadium. If the PL and FA can do as good a job, it will make a real difference.

That's what worries me bluebreeze, will they do it right. For me it will look just plain stupid, all this crowd cheering singing songs etc.. Why are we playing at all. With the daily death total still in the hundreds and those catching the virus in there thousands each day. We should not be playing at all.

How on earth are the police going to stop the crowds from gathering around grounds like Cold Trafford, Canfield, etc. Most grounds are not entirely fenced of like the Etithad is. At the Etithad it is possible to keep fans away from the ground because it is surrounded by a fence. However it won't stop the fans from gathering in the streets at any unenclosed ground.

That's what worries me bluebreeze, will they do it right. For me it will look just plain stupid, all this crowd cheering singing songs etc.. Why are we playing at all. With the daily death total still in the hundreds and those catching the virus in there thousands each day. We should not be playing at all.

How on earth are the police going to stop the crowds from gathering around grounds like Cold Trafford, Canfield, etc. Most grounds are not entirely fenced of like the Etithad is. At the Etithad it is possible to keep fans away from the ground because it is surrounded by a fence. However it won't stop the fans from gathering in the streets at any unenclosed ground.
How have the police managed to stop crowds from gathering in parks and on beaches up and down the country ?

They haven’t. So why should football fans once again be a soft target for authoritarian policing.

Using the crowd noise on television for the restarted Rugby League in Australia worked brilliantly. The noise rose and fell in accordance with what was happening on the field and was very realistic. there was a guy in the studio in charge of the noise and he did a great job and made the viewing experience so much better than just a silent stadium. If the PL and FA can do as good a job, it will make a real difference.
Think Ive just been sick in my mouth at the thought

Well we all know that if sky do this when we kick off against Arsenal all you will hear is a rendition of YNWA !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.