Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

ColinBellsjockstrap

Blocking the road, buses, etc couldn't get past.

Why do people need a Big Mac so badly ffs!

3x8bnhX6.jpg

Literally no idea why McDonalds is popular. I get that on motorways and that, it's pretty much all there is, but why the fuck would you queue up to get such mediocre food? Literally any random kebab shop serves a better burger and chips, on average, than them. People are fucking strange

Literally no idea why McDonalds is popular. I get that on motorways and that, it's pretty much all there is, but why the fuck would you queue up to get such mediocre food? Literally any random kebab shop serves a better burger and chips, on average, than them. People are fucking strange

Agreed it's shite.

Specially when you're a stranger!

Probably a lot of kids in them cars having their first maccies treat in a couple of months .
No doubt there will be the usual lard arse bone idle twats rocking up also in their special cars because they’re too fat to cook or work!
Have to admit, their bacon rolls, c/w hash brown, are nice. If a bit bloody small!

It must be the area. Last year I drove across the great barren wilderness to and from great yarmouth on a sunday and the only interesting blot on the landscape was. ...you've guessed it McDonald's and the queues to get it. Fucking depressing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.