George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel like this has escalated beyond a race issue.

Agreed.

Very much a war between the left and right politically now imo.

Thats fine when its voices as the only weapons but a country like America with their gun laws? Scary.

lmao piss off with your conspiracies, Antifa are no angels most of them are malnourished middle class white kids who are sly as fuck when in a crowd.

Trying to blame another group for the violence, the far right will be in the countryside armed to their teeth itching for any mob to roll up on them.
How are they 'sly as fuck' in a crowd?
Also very surprised by your whole post.

Anyone showing hatred or using violence against a violent racists will do for me.

Seriously?

A thread about police in America targeting and treating a demographic as if they are all the same and you come out with that?

Its not ok for police to say "oh look, a black man lets arrest or use violence against him" and it isn't ok for the other side and its cheerleaders to say "oh look, a white man, he looks a bit racist, lets use violence against him"

Fucking idiot.

Agreed.

Very much a war between the left and right politically now imo.

Thats fine when its voices as the only weapons but a country like America with their gun laws? Scary.

I think its between the racists and the non-racists, but I may have missed something

Seriously?

A thread about police in America targeting and treating a demographic as if they are all the same and you come out with that?

Its not ok for police to say "oh look, a black man lets arrest or use violence against him" and it isn't ok for the other side and its cheerleaders to say "oh look, a white man, he looks a bit racist, lets use violence against him"

Fucking idiot.
He never said "white people who look a bit racist", he said "violent racists". Not convinced black people and violent racists are exactly comparable as groups tbh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.