Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

Crazy. Stopped going there almost two decades ago as I finally realised that a Maccy D's = stomach pains the next day.

I guess it's handy for those on the go but just isn't for me. When I was a kid it was a special treat,maybe a couple of times a year. Then it was a hangover fix, having known a few people who worked there I'd not be in a rush to head back.

Bar an airport meal, 2 years ago, I haven't eaten their "food" since 1990. Unappetising shite.

tbf, though, their coffee is nice, so I do pop in from time to time.

The thread title is made up lies "Police close down McDonalds in Burnley" actually meant a PCSO spoke to somebody about something, which is obviously very rare as there is never ever trouble at any McDonalds ever.

Have to admit, their bacon rolls, c/w hash brown, are nice. If a bit bloody small!

Double sausage and egg McMuffins are bang on too. Great filler ahead of a day on the piss watching City! The breakfasts are the best thing about McDs for me. Their burgers have about as much taste as cardboard on their own but what makes them tasty are the Big Mac sauce and gherkins, etc, so it does make them passable. But yeah, loads of better places for burgers.

Double sausage and egg McMuffins are bang on too. Great filler ahead of a day on the piss watching City! The breakfasts are the best thing about McDs for me. Their burgers have about as much taste as cardboard on their own but what makes them tasty are the Big Mac sauce and gherkins, etc, so it does make them passable. But yeah, loads of better places for burgers.

Agree with this 100%. Their breakfasts are the food of kings, everything else, not so much.

Literally no idea why McDonalds is popular. I get that on motorways and that, it's pretty much all there is, but why the fuck would you queue up to get such mediocre food? Literally any random kebab shop serves a better burger and chips, on average, than them. People are fucking strange

The link between covid and diabetes and obesity is well established and oft repeated, so yeah, it’s certainly the last place I’d think about rocking up to at the moment.
Cut down on yer pork-life!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.