George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
bollocks. he was shite cos of his failed policies. Look at the state of Libya, Syria. The mass migration was his fault. They destroyed everything Libya and Syria had and ran. And u want that man back in? please.

Biden, Trump, Obama... cut from the same cloth.

Only decent one they had was Clinton till he decided to get his nuts vaccumed.

Clinton holy fuck you are kidding right ?? was never off jeffrey epstein love island. sorry kids island

Violent criminal past. Does not in any way condone what happened to him, but for me sadly just goes to show how fucked up the world is before and after. God help us.

But is it true he has used a gun against a woman ?

I saw something on twitter I think had 9 charges dating from 1997 to 2007. Whether its true or not I don't know

Violent criminal past. Does not in any way condone what happened to him, but for me sadly just goes to show how fucked up the world is before and after. God help us.

He had been in prison for armed robbery in 2007, got out and moved to Minneapolis to turn his life around.

It doesn't matter what his history was, the police didn't know who he was at the time they killed him. He was just a black man accused of maybe using a counterfeit $20 bill.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.