George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
It doesn't matter what his history was, the police didn't know who he was at the time they killed him. He was just a black man accused of maybe using a counterfeit $20 bill.
He didn’t look like he was resisting arrest either. He didn’t look much of a threat to the four of them, handcuffed behind his back, face down with three of them kneeling on him.

Who’d have thought though that cutting the blood flow off through the carotid artery could be so detrimental to someone’s health.

He had been in prison for armed robbery in 2007, got out and moved to Minneapolis to turn his life around.

It doesn't matter what his history was, the police didn't know who he was at the time they killed him. He was just a black man accused of maybe using a counterfeit $20 bill.

I read that the police officer and Floyd worked together, so it's possible he would have known his history. Not that it excuses his actions.

He had been in prison for armed robbery in 2007, got out and moved to Minneapolis to turn his life around.

You did not read my post correctly. What happened to him was horrific and inexcusable, as was what he had historically carried out. What happened before the event, during the event and after the event leaves me concerned for mankind today.

I read that the police officer and Floyd worked together, so it's possible he would have known his history. Not that it excuses his actions.

They worked at the same club for a time - Chauvin regularly and Floyd about 10 times - but the owner said one was outside, one was inside and they were separate teams so might not have known each other or even met.

Chauvin had 18 complaints on his record, 2 of which resulted in serious disciplinary measure and been involved in 3 shootings (1 fatal).

@MaineDAWG2008 I would ignore anything Mr Tough Wall St Dude from San Francisco says on the matter of Clinton, Biden and Obama. He doesn't seem to care that these fools helped lay down the bricks to the pathway, we're on. They act righteous, but are not.

I don't know how much time anyone has to learn more, but here's a bit of a 'round table' discussion on the subject matter from people inclined TO KNOW BETTER than the Wall St Idiot...

He didn’t look like he was resisting arrest either. He didn’t look much of a threat to the four of them, handcuffed behind his back, face down with three of them kneeling on him.

Who’d have thought though that cutting the blood flow off through the carotid artery could be so detrimental to someone’s health.

You're a bit harsh, fella.

Floyd had a soft neck as an underlying condition...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.