George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
victims_of_police_brutality__tomas.jpeg

Victims of police brutality

@MaineDAWG2008 I would ignore anything Mr Tough Wall St Dude from San Francisco says on the matter of Clinton, Biden and Obama. He doesn't seem to care that these fools helped lay down the bricks to the pathway, we're on. They act righteous, but are not.

I don't know how much time anyone has to learn more, but here's a bit of a 'round table' discussion on the subject matter from people inclined TO KNOW BETTER than the Wall St Idiot...

Can I add that, in particular, Dr West's first statement is particularly on point with hard truth?

I think this will ripple across the world; the inequality and injustice fight with capitalism.

Please explain what the fuck I thought I saw!!!

At first I thought it was just some misguided Instagram 'influencer' but she's supposedly a right wing journalist of some sort wanting to have a picture of her helping rebuild the city instead of actually helping rebuild the city.

Here's an actual instagrammer showing a stunning lack of situational awareness

Looks like protests are gaining numbers today, some 20 thousands walking through LA, thousands in Houston. People are responding to orange **** speech from last night.

At first I thought it was just some misguided Instagram 'influencer' but she's supposedly a right wing journalist of some sort wanting to have a picture of her helping rebuild the city instead of actually helping rebuild the city.

Here's an actual instagrammer showing a stunning lack of situational awareness

Is this... "Privileged Tourism"...??

I just can't...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.