United thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep I’ve always thought that. Keane might have been tough in the tackle but he was no hard man and we had a couple of players in that team who could handle themselves. Still rankles with me to this day that does. And I’m sure it’s the main reason why his lad will never dream of joining them, I hope not anyway.

yeah..."ran into" old Roy on a pitch back in Cork in the early '80's. Literally. Challenge game and a long story. Suffice to say that he was at the time a tricky winger and an angry little bastard. I kind of "ushered" him over the sideline that evening. He wasn't a fan. If I knew then what I knew now I would have stamped on him as well. I wasn't exactly a hard man though but I could look after myself. And he didn't pursue it at the time. Wish he had because I would have clocked the little fucker.

But of course, being Irish, I cheered for him when he was clearly our best player in the 90's although it stuck in my craw the more manure were successful. Then Saipan happened - in that WC we actually had a chance of making an impact; well quarters anyway, and that little cnut ruined it. Little prick.

Glad I had a go off him anyway, even if it was many years ago.

The fucker could play though. Manure have had nothing like him since.

Last edited:
The disgraceful allocation to away fans and the way the league allow them to get away with it.

The Rags must be the only team that improves without actually playing , since lockdown the positivity and optimism coming out of the Swamp via the media has been meteoric , by mid June they could be compared to the great 1970 Brazil team , Pogba or Pele you can see the similarities.

Bruno Fernandez a handful of games in the premier league and now he suddenly makes Kevin De Bruyne look like Jamie Pollock in rag land. Not forgetting the signing of the summer that Igloo bloke who wasn’t good enough for Watford but is now the second coming of Romario now he’s wearing a red shirt.

The rags have really laid the gauntlet down to Sheffield United in their titanic struggle for 5th with this transfer activity.

Pogba or Pele you can see the similarities.

Not really. Pele was Emile Keskey compared to that magician Pogbad. Why, I once saw him (Pogbad) almost make a three-yard pass to a colleague: fair enough, the team mate had to run a further 200 yards to accept the pass, but honestly he's a genius with the ball, that BadPog.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.