Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I absolutely agree. I was about 12 years old when he dived for a penalty at Maine Road over Tony Coton and got up laughing. I never liked him after that.
Saw that game recently on BT Sport and was there on the day. Even watching it now I still don’t know how a penalty was given.

One for the oldies like me .Willie Stevenson .used to run a pub in Macclesfield and he would never tire of telling everybody he used to play for a team that won the european cup trouble is he played mostly for them when they where in div 2 and left them about 10 years before they won anything major ,but to hear his stories you would think he was part of the European winning squad
ex scouser bending the truth ,must be a first

John Barnes went to a party dressed as the Ku Klux Klan according to Bruce Grobbelaar | News | GRM Daily

john-barnes-kkk.jpeg

Imagine a scenario where a former top flight black footballer is tasered by the police in the Midlands, not America but here in our own country and later dies in police custody. Nobody bats an eyelid, no rioting, nothing and not one premiership club including our own makes anything like the fuss this lot have made. Surely couldn’t happen in this way could it?
I mentioned Dalian yesterday and suggested the poor bugger just didnt have the same PR value for the Liverpool headline seekers.
I also think they would would have had a very different attitude had violent protests and destruction been happening in their own posh backyards. Awful club seeking and getting only the publicity that is favourable.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.