Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was looking for a job and then I found a job and heaven knows I’m miserable now.

'Oh Manchester, so much to answer for'

images

0_teamtrophies.jpg

If you honestly believe that Howard Webb didn't favour the rags and that liverpool have not benefited hugely from var, then you are at the minimum, deluded. I personally would have chose a different word than deluded but that won't help me.

That's the most recent article I can find, from March 10th, a day or two before everything shut down, on all overturns down to VAR-

how-var-decisions-have-affected-every-premier-league-club

And we could go through all decisions that have been looked at and stood and not find any significant difference either.

But a myth gets repeated in this social media age, and jealousy gets added, people take it as fact and use it to try belittle whoever the top side is at that time.

The point on Howard Webb was it's ridiculous the lengths fans go to to not acknowledge great sides of the time. Regardless of whether he overly favoured Utd or not, it was pathetic of some L'pool fans to mock him up in a Utd shirt instead of just admitting that those were top Utd sides with or without any perceived help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.