Have you put on weight during the so called "lockdown"?

I've lost a few lbs through not doing weights. I have kept to the same diet and drinking similar amounts. The only difference is I'm not hitting the gym 5 x a week and instead I'm out running or doing home spartan sessions.

Not sure how I feel about going back to the gym when it reopens, there's suggestions you will have to book a slot. If they are offering this without any deductions from the usual monthly fee then they can swivel. I will keep to what I'm doing and save £44 a month.

Quite the opposite.I decided to do something positive having seen a photo that the missus took of me and I was mortified at how big I had become.
After 12 weeks I have now gone from a fat bastard weight of 17-2 to a more healthier 15.0,a loss so far of 30 lbs.
I`m not finished yet as my target weight loss is 45 lbs, which would then take me to 13-13, a weight I have not seriously been for literally decades.
The 5-2 diet,better eating habits, no snacks,plenty of fruit and veg and no ale (well hardly apart from two odd nights) plus plenty of exercise.
And WOW do I feel so much better for it.

Completely the opposite, I have shed 1 stone and down to 11.5 stone now.
I ran 51 days in April and May out of 61.
That said I am a sad git and I live on my own and no kids / nagging wife so I have a lot of time on my hands.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.