Sergi Roberto

Possible, purportedly Pep & Txiki made an attempt a few years ago too. Allegedly an unnamed club made a 60M bid for the player last summer as well but this has never been substantiated

I would imagine his market value is in the 30-40M range and he's a great utility player but not a starter for me. Of course, Pep loves these sort of players which is probably why he gave Sergi his first team debut at Barca too

Bang average player , our midfielders are better , thank god this is a lie.

Possible, purportedly Pep & Txiki made an attempt a few years ago too. Allegedly an unnamed club made a 60M bid for the player last summer as well but this has never been substantiated

I would imagine his market value is in the 30-40M range and he's a great utility player but not a starter for me. Of course, Pep loves these sort of players which is probably why he gave Sergi his first team debut at Barca too

If a club offered 60m for him last summer he wouldn't be a Barca player right now.

Does anyone know of a Spanish team that is strapped for cash flow? But does 100M euro deals every summer?

Does anyone know a Spanish team that put up 97% of it's squad up for sell this summer?

Does anyone know..

Sergi Roberto is a player Barcelona would be open to selling on a transfer

they aren’t interested in a player-exchange.

Manchester City & Pep like him, but Barça have asked for more time.

SMH lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.