Police close down McDonalds in Burnley

The place is a right shithole now. All the “Welcome To The Curry Mile” street signs should be taken down, there are about half a dozen curry houses left.

Tastes change. I’m in the East End of London which has a historic South Asian population but curry house after curry house closed down.

Tastes change. I’m in the East End of London which has a historic South Asian population but curry house after curry house closed down.

Is it tastes changing or the means of getting the food. With all these delivery firms cropping up, the internet and utter bone idleness, no one needs to even have a wash or put on a nice pair of strides. Trackie bottoms and the phone will do nicely.

How long..!!!?????

its crazy and burnley is no different to any other town ?? the need for a big mac is daft and they taste like shit and plastic

McDonalds is living proof that with the right publicity you can sell shit, and people will queue up to get it. It amazes me. The kindest thing I could say would be that the food is indifferent. If you can't produce something better from a £10 shop at the Co-op, you're not really trying.

Actually I knew someone once who always insisted on eating at Little Chef. The thing was, whether he was in Pontefract, or Taunton, or Fort William, he knew the taste would be exactly the same. And a lot of people go for that, because they're scared to death of tasting something different to the bland shite they always eat. The same attitude explains keg beer.

Is it tastes changing or the means of getting the food. With all these delivery firms cropping up, the internet and utter bone idleness, no one needs to even have a wash or put on a nice pair of strides. Trackie bottoms and the phone will do nicely.

How long..!!!?????

A few of the restaurants used to offer take away too. You could sit in the little bar area and have a pint whilst waiting for your food. It was a few years ago but there were lots of Middle Eastern style restaurants and Shisha bars too.

There’s the global rice shortage, chefs unable to get visas, British Asians not wanting to follow their family footsteps in to restaurants and curry not being the neatest thing anymore. You can get them anywhere now (including from some guy on a bike.)

Brick Lane in Whitechapel, East London is still busy enough.

I was working in Collyhurst today and could hear constant horns, beeping for ages.
Decided to go and investigate, drove down Rochdale Road and the queue for McDonalds (next to Manchester Fort) was going back all the way up queens road over the junction. Buses etc....all at standstill. God help them roads & junctions at 5pm onwards.

I was working in Collyhurst today and could hear constant horns, beeping for ages.
Decided to go and investigate, drove down Rochdale Road and the queue for McDonalds (next to Manchester Fort) was going back all the way up queens road over the junction. Buses etc....all at standstill. God help them roads & junctions at 5pm onwards.

Oh my... That is fucking tragic. McShit mings. Just get good quality burgers from a butcher and make them at home. My mum would do them with big thick chips etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.