COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dare I mention the R word (Ramadan) or religious gatherings?
Any gatherings mate, thinking theyre more important than 40,000 (and the rest) dead people across the country.

Although a workmate of mine celebrated Eid on his own, his family lives in Holland.

Any gatherings mate, thinking theyre more important than 40,000 (and the rest) dead people across the country.

Although a workmate of mine celebrated Eid on his own, his family lives in Holland.

Credit to your mate. In Lombardy, large numbers of Priests died from the virus and sadly they must have spread it to lots of people.

The number of cases and deaths continue to fall in most Countries who have relaxed lockdowns. People need to be vigilant in terms of social distancing, handwashing, facemasks in confined spaces etc.

A lot of expenditure has been planned for but tens of £billions have been loaned to businesses and the chances of the majority of this money being repaid (bounce back loans) reduces the longer businesses are inactive. The Chancellor's sums also rely on the economy picking up as soon as it can safely do so. I don't see the justification for "positive discrimination" in terms of funding Scotland.
Its already happened, not just Scotland the rest of the UK. stayed in lockdown for 3 weeks longer, it happened and was covered by the financial measures already in place we are talking about what has happened not what should We can see the benefits because Scotland is coming out of lockdown at a lower level than England did.
Wouldn’t be at all surprised if because England came out earlier new cases plateau in England and the rest of the UK actually overtakes England in lifting further restrictions down the road.

Sometimes you just gotta protest???
Even if it’s about something in a country thousands of miles away and your in the middle of a pandemic
These people are dicks
Same people camped out on oxford street in a pink boat, I would imagine. Fucking arsesoles the lot of 'em.

What happened in America is an absolute disgrace. End of. It doesn't need shit like this in Hyde Park.

Speaking to a doctor friend, they feel the Government are trying to bring Wave 2 forward so they do not push demand for beds during the winter months when demand for hospital beds is high.

I'll still be adhering to lockdown rules for me and my family, especially having seen the report around Asians being vulnerable.

I've come to the conclusion we just need to shoot them. Shoot them all. Wankers, absolute wankers.

*Not serious but as you can see, the behaviour of the morons makes me incredibly angry.

As it does many of us chippy mate.

What this pandemic has proved is what a staggering amount of people in this country are fucking brain dead. I will goes as far as to say what the virus has revealed about this country is far more dangerous and terrifying than the virus itself and that really does take some doing...or digesting for that matter.

As it does many of us chippy mate.

What this pandemic has proved is what a staggering amount of people in this country are fucking brain dead. I will goes as far as to say what the virus has revealed about this country is far more dangerous and terrifying than the virus itself and that really does take some doing...or digesting for that matter.

Yes it has been a gradual decline but the level of stupidity, greed and selfishness this virus has exposed has proved it is worse than even I imagined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.