Does this still make you.....?

There’s a view from behind Sergio where you can see a young lad in the North Stand who is bouncing up and down with anticipation as the ball is despatched. What a day.

No one will ever win it like that again. I watch it at least once a week and still get emotional about it ! And it still have martin tyler ( I know ! ) Manchester Ciyy are still alive here , Balotelli, Agrueoooooooooooo as my text tone !
Had it for my ringtone and in my music folder. Great when it comes on during random playback, especially when driving.

The train journey back to London was carnage. We had 75 on the branch trip and everyone was hammered.

As we’d made our way back to town, people were just stood around the main road smiling and shaking hands. Quality day.
Waved my dad off from the bottom of London Rd after we'd had some post-match pints. He looked like he'd done 20 uninterrupted years on the Western Front. Utterly shell-shocked.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.