COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
The countries around you don’t seem to have been hit hard either.

I think Serbia was the worst and that was'nt much...Bosb might correct me.

Amazing how all those countries seem to have avoided it becoming too serious, probably because their governments acted quickly and decisively and those countries have not got such a high percentage of the population who are thick cunts.

a ‘doctor friend’ and he knows the government are pushing for a second wave how ??

It’s this constant bullshit that Is making situations in the world so much worse

I think the scientists have been pretty consistent in saying the virus is harder to catch outdoors

Last 5 days

Now the weekend is expected to be low (sun 111 deaths) but mon and tues has been on the increase compared to the decreasing numbers on friday and sat

So yes they have gone up

You need to look at the 7 day average and the figures for the corresponding days in the week before, mate. I think the trend is still slightly downwards.

You need to look at the 7 day average and the figures for the corresponding days in the week before, mate. I think the trend is still slightly downwards.

Not disputing that just the last two days should make people cautious especially now a lot are ignoring lockdown.

This isn't over and no one should think that we are on course for normality because signs are still dodgy and I am still expecting a second wave.

People can call me negative but even vallance was more cautious today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.