Madeleine McCann

Had a lot of false dawns to be to confident on this - but sure a few of those who are 100% the parents murdered her will be sweating
Why would anyone be sweating?

Is it illegal to believe they're both twats who were incredibly negligible, suspect and once more... Twats?

I'm sure if anyone is sweating it'll be Kate. If the kidnapper is found she won't be able to dip into the charitable funds to find Madeleine anymore.

Used to do volunteer gardening with a guy who had a villa in the Algarve. One of his Portuguese staff told him that he knew a guy that had confessed to the McCann abduction. The employee went to the police to report the confession but I understand sweet FA happened to the suspect.
An "abduction" has never been proven....

Why would anyone be sweating?

Is it illegal to believe they're both twats who were incredibly negligible, suspect and once more... Twats?

I'm sure if anyone is sweating it'll be Kate. If the kidnapper is found she won't be able to dip into the charitable funds to find Madeleine anymore.

The police might be sweating, ergh can we have another 2 mill Mr Prime Minister Sir because as soon as lock down ends we need to spend 3 months in the Algarve chasing up leads. yes yes, we'll go to Germany in October to speak to them but right now we really must be in Portugal.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.