Madeleine McCann

Why would anyone be sweating?

Is it illegal to believe they're both twats who were incredibly negligible, suspect and once more... Twats?

I'm sure if anyone is sweating it'll be Kate. If the kidnapper is found she won't be able to dip into the charitable funds to find Madeleine anymore.

It’s one thing to accuse them of neglect.

to accuse them of Murder is pretty low - you can see the anguish they’ve had to endure, and their other kids must read the evil accusations thrown at their parents over the years - people get a kick out of being cunts, especially in the social media age we live in.

It’s one thing to accuse them of neglect.

to accuse them of Murder is pretty low - you can see the anguish they’ve had to endure, and their other kids must read the evil accusations thrown at their parents over the years - people get a kick out of being cunts, especially in the social media age we live in.

I'm not going to say they are murderers but I'm quite happy to say they caused that poor little girls death.

excellent get that Maddy McCann story on the front pages soon distract the populace away from that flu bug thingy thats going around .

true. Will just highlight the nature of clueless internet bashers casually happy to label parents murderers over the years. Ignorant anyway so will justify their previous spouting by saying they don’t give two fucks anymore.
I would fucking love it if they got someone. Absolutely love it. Not least because my wife fucking winds me up having watched a couple of biased, cheap YouTube videos is now convinced she can solve a case which the UK police have failed to for over a decade.

I would fucking love it if they got someone. Absolutely love it. Not least because my wife fucking winds me up having watched a couple of biased, cheap YouTube videos is now convinced she can solve a case which the UK police have failed to for over a decade.

exactly pal , people watch a few YouTube videos and a scene of sniffer dogs in an apartment and think they’re Columbo

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.