Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who wanted WHAT now?

A trophy for the most ever points in second? WTF is that? That sounds some mad internet shout if ever I heard one. Back in the World of reality, I don’t know anyone that didn’t take last season’s run in for what it was. We were superb. City were a smidgen more superb.

If I remember correctly Liverpool were digging out lucky wins whilst City rocked up and dominated every match in the 14 game run. We weren't a smidgen better, we were MILES ahead of you lot

If I remember correctly Liverpool were digging out lucky wins whilst City rocked up and dominated every match in the 14 game run. We weren't a smidgen better, we were MILES ahead of you lot

Mate, you don't go from losing at City at the turn of the year, to then go unbeaten the next 17 league games, winning 13 of them, whilst mirroring that up by becoming European Champions, through 'luck.'

Full credit to you for being that hairs-breath point better in the final reckoning to the league. Two great sides that gave us the greatest title battle this Country has ever seen.

Why didn't he get the Karius treatment when he fluffed his lines in the cup final against the Wombles?
Typical scouser though....gives you his opinion whether you want to her it or not. He's more of an Oxford legend than a dipper one!

I can't bear self important idiots but evidently John Aldridge's mum could.

With or without VAR Liverpool have been streets ahead this year
25 points clear surely you must have the honesty to admit Liverpool have been simply far better than any other side this season

Liverpool have been very good this season but please don't pontificate that that's why you're 25 points ahead. That gap is purely and simply down to how gash everyone else has been. I've never known a season where teams have been this poor.

Agreed. Can’t really be arsed reading the same arguments that were had months ago about VAR, injuries etc. It’s futile.

Yep Liverpool have had injuries they deserve the league before it got canceled but by around 8 points max!

They will win the the league which everyone in the future will remember it as the coronavirus league with a massive Asterisk engraved by the side of there name on the premier league trophy!

End of discussion.

Relentless since premier League announced its back on, by the time the dippers get it over the line there will be more and more joining waiting to claim themselves the best in the world and we just keep on answering them.
I wait for a good reason for the bus attack and why nobody was ever charged and until then I can live without reading the shit they post.
That was chelsea

Mate, you don't go from losing at City at the turn of the year, to then go unbeaten the next 17 league games, winning 13 of them, whilst mirroring that up by becoming European Champions, through 'luck.'

Full credit to you for being that hairs-breath point better in the final reckoning to the league. Two great sides that gave us the greatest title battle this Country has ever seen.

No you're right. You get help from piss poor officiating and var. Aren't you bored, every post is some over romanticised look at me, look at livarpool aren't we great?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.