George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pretty good timeline of how criminals are failed by the US criminal justice system there. Not that it's entirely down to the system, but it's very easy over there to get convicted of one crime and suddenly find that continuing a life of petty crime is one of the few options left to you to get by. And 10 months for a gram of cocaine. What a big time dealer. I'm surprised he didn't live in something akin to the Playboy mansion with the connections he must have had to get a whole gram.
Did you read his rap sheet,it was more than that,he served time five times,he never learnt from the big one,i dare say that women still has nightmares

Did you read his rap sheet,it was more than that,he served time five times,he never learnt from the big one,i dare say that women still has nightmares
Did you read it? What are you defining as "the big one?" Because as far as I can tell, his most recent offence was for armed robbery in 2007. He was never convicted of another offence after that. Before that was a smattering of offences for small quantities of drugs (<1 gram), one theft ($50-500), one failure to report to a parole officer, and then the most recent offence before the robbery, possession with intent to deal drugs between 4 and 200 grams (quite a big range there). So it's clear there's 10 years of petty crimes, which the system failed to stop, before one more serious crime, after which he had no convictions for 13 years. So it seems to me that he did "learn from the big one" as you put it.

This is from earlier in the year when Michael Bloomberg was trying to badly apologise for his stop and frisk policy when he was mayor, but it gives a good insight into black people's relationship with the police and how easy it is to get into the criminal justice system as a black man in America.

There’s a lot of hate in this world and people need to sort this shit out. I don’t care if you’re from this place or that place, I don’t care if you look like this or like that. I do care about you being a **** or not.

There’s plenty of cunts right now in England using George Floyds death as an excuse to take the piss. WAKE THE FUCK UP... you are not helping the actual issue here. Fuck racist American cops, fuck racist whites, fuck racist blacks, fuck racists. Fuck cunts attacking UK police who couldn’t give a fuck about Mr Floyd. FUCKING WAKE UP

We have police on the street scared to police. Unless you’re a criminal, who wants this?

BLM is a serious issue in America and it needs addressing but that shit is not relevant in the U.K.... since 2010 you're 25% more likely to die in police custody if you’re white compared to if you’re black. This doesn’t make the figures right, but what are these cunts rioting for?

Last edited:
No. Clearly.

Fuck the past 15 years of a completely clean record. Fuck the activism he was doing to try and stop young people falling into gun violence like he did.

He did 5 years (5 not 7, not that you're bothered) for a robbery in 2005 so he must have been committing another crime here.

In response to your edit, he has an "angel image" because not only was he a man who had done something incredibly hard in turning his life around, but the police had no idea who he was. He wasn't a "former armed robber" when they murdered him, he was just another black man.
Great post. Looks like its falling on deaf ears though

There’s a lot of hate in this world and people need to sort this shit out. I don’t care if you’re from this place or that place, I don’t care if you look like this or like that. I do care about you being a **** or not.

There’s plenty of cunts right now in England using George Floyds death as an excuse to take the piss. WAKE THE FUCK UP... you are not helping the actual issue here. Fuck racist American cops, fuck racist whites, fuck racist blacks, fuck racists. Fuck cunts attacking UK police who couldn’t give a fuck about Mr Floyd. FUCKING WAKE UP

We have police on the street scared to police. Unless you’re a criminal, who wants this?

BLM is a serious issue in America and it needs addressing but that shit is not relevant in the U.K.... since 2010 you're 25% more likely to die in police custody if you’re white compared to if you’re black. This doesn’t make the figures right, but what are these cunts rioting for?

There’s the genuine people who feel injustice involved then there are the people there who think it’s good fun to get involved with a bit of social disorder. When the riots in London in 2011 spilled over into other cities and we saw kids smashing up the Arndale centre and robbing iPads to sell on eBay, if you asked them who Mark Duggan was they probably wouldn’t have had a clue.

So lockdown is over and we’re all encouraged worldwide to go out and protest together ?

Fuck is going on.

A friend messaged me this video, YT keeps taking it down. It's from 2017

Is this guy a conspiracy nut? Or is he bang on the money?

He has some points. Don’t agree with all he says at all. But, well...

My post will be scrubbed anyway so who cares.

iu

Hasta siempre

No. Clearly.

Fuck the past 15 years of a completely clean record. Fuck the activism he was doing to try and stop young people falling into gun violence like he did.

He did 5 years (5 not 7, not that you're bothered) for a robbery in 2005 so he must have been committing another crime here.

In response to your edit, he has an "angel image" because not only was he a man who had done something incredibly hard in turning his life around, but the police had no idea who he was. He wasn't a "former armed robber" when they murdered him, he was just another black man.
I agree with everything you’re saying here, and not sure why you are bothering getting in an argument with her as she’s never wrong, but the officer who killed him is supposed to have known exactly who he was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.