Coronavirus: Football Discussion Thread

The only games i will be watching are the free to air games involving us , i will not be paying a penny to watch soulless , empty football without the supporters , no matter how much passion and aggression shown by the players ,it will still remind me of watching City youth games in 80's at Maine Rd.

Any games i do watch will be muted sick and tired of the usual ex-Rag and Dippers pundits failing to hide their bias ,be prepared for the Dipper arse licking to hit new heights and a petition to get the Makem clogger knighted.

There isn't one world of capitalism, and then world of mutualism operating side by side and you get to choose which one you live in. Some people think there is. They live in churches or communes but it does not work that way.
Do you really think that i have a choice to live out of capitalism?????..... I still remember Alex Williams as a city legend and a great keeper but that's only a personal illusion of a 50 years old citizen....truth is feckin different.... Besides that you can tell to the families of over 30 thousand death people that the capitalism works for all of us....

Covid-19 largely affects the old and immune compromised and it's transmission is facilitated by indoor settings and the transfer of respiratory droplets so stop worrying about football.
I was replying to someone asking how long the Spurs player has to isolate for and what about people he has been in contact with, but thanks for telling me what to do.

I see 300 Porto fans turned up outside the stadium to celebrate their season restarting, no surprise. Also i was shocked ( or did it?) was the government's reaction and lack of control of the George Floyd Black Lives Matter protests in several UK major cities. What the fuck has this country been isolating for these past 3 months. Obviously to the demonstrators 'NO Lives Matter'. Majority of the protesters being BAME and having a 30% higher risk of death, i guess they think their age will see them through, not sure about the ones they may infect. Clearly the government and police either powerless or didn't want to stop it. Liverpool fans and any others that want to congregate will do what they want. Expect to see a few thousand scousers on Pierhead in the next few weeks.

The only games i will be watching are the free to air games involving us , i will not be paying a penny to watch soulless , empty football without the supporters , no matter how much passion and aggression shown by the players ,it will still remind me of watching City youth games in 80's at Maine Rd.

Any games i do watch will be muted sick and tired of the usual ex-Rag and Dippers pundits failing to hide their bias ,be prepared for the Dipper arse licking to hit new heights and a petition to get the Makem clogger knighted.

Think there is only 8 games that a free to air and none of them will be the big games.

What about the statistical probability that individuals suffer serious symptoms as a result of contracting the virus and suffer long term lung damage that are serious enough to require players to retire from professional sporting activities? Are there graphs that show the chances of that?
Very very low I would imagine. Are there any known cases where a sportsman has become seriously ill from the virus ? There was a lad from a lower league club who passed away a couple of weeks ago, I think he was only 23, but the cause of death wasn’t mentioned in the article. I don’t know if that was covid related or not.

Very very low I would imagine. Are there any known cases where a sportsman has become seriously ill from the virus ? There was a lad from a lower league club who passed away a couple of weeks ago, I think he was only 23, but the cause of death wasn’t mentioned in the article. I don’t know if that was covid related or not.

They often don't mention cause of death as it left to the coroner it these circumstances. 'Died suddenly' normally means one thing is suspected.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.