Madeleine McCann

I remember waking up in Cyprus hotel as a kid with my brother and my mum and dad wasn’t there - they just walked down road to get a coffee. This was in the 90’s and it was very common for Parents to quickly nip out and get something or leave kids in the car whilst they go in the pub or shopping - people make out like the McCanns are the first ever parents to leave their kids alone. the pain they have gone through is unimaginable

It’s impossible to even imagine the suffering of losing your child, blaming yourself for your own negligence and then being found guilty of a murder you didn’t commit by the world’s biggest kangaroo court.

For that reason alone I will not join the ghouls.

Spot on - it sickens me so many pretty decent intelligent people can not show the same compassion

I think the evidence says otherwise. The girl died in that room. No question. Overdose. Fall. Who knows. But she passed in that room. Too much evidence for it to be anything else.

Not even a conspiracy imo. It’s pretty obvious.

obvious aye

I remember waking up in Cyprus hotel as a kid with my brother and my mum and dad wasn’t there - they just walked down road to get a coffee. This was in the 90’s and it was very common for Parents to quickly nip out and get something or leave kids in the car whilst they go in the pub or shopping - people make out like the McCanns are the first ever parents to leave their kids alone. the pain they have gone through is unimaginable

People in glass houses. I remember my wife and I getting really pissed and then letting one of our babies sleep in our bed for the night. Not too long ago I took my lads out looking for tadpoles and we ended up on a train track. Suddenly a train came through and we were only a few yards away. I’ve driven home from places with three kids in the back probably over the drink drive limit from the night before. My parents still tell a story about how we stayed in a hotel and were having dinner and the roof kept making a crashing noise. When they went back to bed they found me and my sister (aged 6 and 3) jumping off the bunk bed. Everyone makes mistakes but for most of us it costs us nothing, not the life of one of those children.

How old were you and your brother?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.