COVID-19 — Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://shop.mancity.com/stores/man...-coverings---black-white-navy---adults/293423

Not sure if mentioned already but city bringing out some branded face masks with donations to local charities. £15 does seem dear - i got a good one off Etsy for £8.

Question is..will this be in the season card pack?? lol

I bought mine from the Club shop this morning. I also got a home shirt to take me past the free delivery value. I am glad there is a donation going to charity.

Believe what you want - I have no reason to not believe him. its not medics doom and gloom more advisory but I hope you're right - for our own sakes. I'd rather be out enjoying my life than living in fear of Covid as I have 2 vulnerable people I look after.

1st Wave is still here, the belief is a bigger wave in July/August is better than a wave in Oct/Nov/Dec - as at that point hospitals are already running a full capacity. It's not an unthinkable strategy from the Government.
Is this second wave just confined to the UK as it doesn't appear to happened in any other country yet

115 hospital deaths in England reported. 24 from yesterday. Only 9 from Scotland too, First weekday since March in single figures.

The 5 day England total for 30 May is still only 85 and the six day for 29 May only 101.

North West, North East and Yorkshire are the majority of todays cases. But North West not the worst. London is still lower than up here though.

Scottish data even better. Apart from the low death total, only 49 new cases, only 1021 in hospital (down 96 in a day) and only 28 in ICU (down 6). This was over 200 in ICU at height in April.

Those are the figures that turn into future deaths. So all in all looks improving.

Especially when you see the 1000 + daily deaths happening in South America now.

Last edited:
What sort did you get?

I just went for the ones they got depicted in the email. I didn’t have my specs on so I didn’t want to risk going for anything fancy lol.

Edit: I’ve just checked and it says blue/white/navy on my receipt.

Last edited:
8 deaths from Wales reported today. So with just Northern Ireland missing (usually the smallest) that's 132 in UK hospitals.

Update NI had one new death so UK hospital total = 133.

Cannot recall the last time Scotland, Wales and N Ireland were all in single figures for the same day not at a weekend. But it was probably near the start of the epidemic. The England hospital total is at a level from that sort of time period too. So good news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.