Liverpool thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't sweat it. No one on here expects a Liverpool fan to know anything about Merseyside history.

Colonel Sanders took it badly, he never recovered....

63546dff94b937c9722f3053446e26bf.jpg

Oblak having a worldie? He played well, but I don't recall him making any unbelievable saves. Your performance in the 1st leg was crap and over the 2 games Madrid deserved to go through.
My main memory of the game was Savić and the rest of the defence heading away hoofs into the box and the post-match praise that Savić received on here.

That was me who asked that question and it was an honest one with no intent whatsoever to stir the pot.
You can either trust me or not but hand on heart it was genuine.

For once I will break my rule and reply. You say it was genuine but do you not think it was an inflammatory post which was bound to get abuse thrown at you ? Further, if you are a genuine fan surely you know the reasons. I want and welcome all football fans on here and have nattered to most, even defended them when they did get stick as their view point is welcome, so I will see how your follow on posts develop and take it from there.

... if you're going to come on here and spout your utter crap at least do it in a less transparent way...

1) Learn the rules of the game... Bernado's accidental handball would only have come into play had it led directly to a goal. Tits and arse's deliberate handball should have been punished by a penalty. The penalty would have been a completely separate passage of play.

2)To state that you were on the wrong end of a harsh decision at stretford disneyland is utterly laughable. Mane practically caught the ball. It was quite literally in contact with his arm (which had moved towards the ball) for a full second.

...If you've been so much better than everybody else, how do you explain the record number of single goal victories from a side that claim to play open attacking football (known as hoofball with 3 defensive midfielders by any neutral observer)? Face facts... you're not a good watch. To see your defence pass it sideways for 10 minutes solid until an opposition player loses their patience and breaks from their position, is a textbook example of boring, cowardly football.

The dipper can come back when they've won back to backs and smashed a domestic quadruple.

Until then, he's small time.

i responded & said the dead chicken was the iceing on the cake for me but you never replied so what was the point in asking?
come on...whats you're opinion on Dippers mourning a dead chicken?
I've read the article and they thought it was a dead child but it was a chicken.
Trying to keep a straight face here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.