Madeleine McCann

How do we know you didn’t abduct her?
Until you prove otherwise you could have done it
It remains a possibility
For that reason should we all send you hate and abuse until the evidence is forthcoming??
Given that I was probably hanging off a cliff in somewhere in North Wales at the time, no. It'll be in my MLT logbook somewhere. I might even have a photograph.

Was he in Portugal at the time? I’m assuming his passport details record where he’s been etc.
The German wouldn’t need a passport to move around Schenghen countries.
Just an ID card.
Which isn’t asked for at borders...

The 'opportunity' one has been well and truly debunked. They had a max of 2 and a half hours to kill her and hide the body with no access to a car or tools or any in depth local knowledge and yet no one saw them (between 6 and 8pm in a holiday resort in peak season). How well a job could they have done given she was never found when the search began at around 10 / 11 pm the same night and has never really stopped? How could they have pulled that of and got away with it. Impossible.

As for the motive of covering up an accidental death - if they drugged her and she died how does that work given the timescale? Did they kill her instantly and then decide to get rid of the body and pull it of within what was left of 2.5 hours max (and with other kids to look after)? The 2.5 hours starts when she leaves kids club, if you are determined to play it out then it has to be at least half an hour before she is dead but more realistically an hour later or most realistically that they go the restaurant and find her dead later - how does that work if the police were called at 10:10 ? It just has zero plausibility notwithstanding there is zero evidence to back it up. And of course the McCanns raised the alarm at 10pm, if you were going to hide a body you would do it in the night and raise the alarm in the morning. So chances of McCanns being involved - zero.

My thoughts exactly.

You'd have to be one cold bastard to kill and bury your daughter then sit down for tapas straight afterwards.

Well I think its really positive and to put out details of a known suspect like that is very rare and indicates how strong the information pointing to him is. Seems some are disappointed that it turns out that the parents didnt kill her and I cant fathom how anyone can think like that really. I hope they get some firm progress with it.

Not really. A bit of bouldering and indoor, but I've not lead anything for over 10 years. I was only ever average at best. Trad E1 on a very good day, comfortable 4b/c when I was climbing regularly.
About the same level as me then, pretty good ;-) Tried to get back into it a couple of years back and found I had a severe attack of disco leg half way up Black and Tans on the Roaches. A route I had done twice before, and that was it sadly.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.