Spurs thread 2019/20

Status
Not open for further replies.
That will last them a year and if fans don’t return to stadiums they’ll need more. They are in deep shit

Every club is in deep shit, mate. Every business in the hospitality, sports and entertainment industries is in deep shit.

I know what it is.

How has a football club in the world's richest league and under FFP rules got this money?

Anyone?

They met a very stringent set of rules to get it by all accounts and out of all the other clubs only the Rags would be eligible both due to having good credit ratings due to recent big debt refinancing, personally I think they should have a transfer ban slapped right on them till they pay it back.

this drives me up the wall ?? clubs taking big loans on assets and spurs will be in a right mess come the time when football will be back. they say at least 50% or more will never get back on track when everything settles down and the money will not be there anymore ?? tv companies will having to cut there cloths on tv deals and the £billions clubs used to get will be cut in half

so spurs again turn to the banks and this is after the new ground was pay for by loans ??? dodgy foundations and could come crashing down in a blink of a eye

Levy pushing the we need to find away to get fans back in the stadiums!

Yep no fans means bank loans fit most clubs or there owner to put his hand in his pocket!

Problem is even s % of the attendance say 10% ain’t paying the bills plus the planning and the time those fans getting in and out of the stadiums would be a nightmare! So unless there is a vaccine or by some miracle the virus just dies away bit like SARS has football clubs are going to struggle or even go bust.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.