Timo Werner

Good for the lad, would've liked him but as long as he's not going there or to the rags we have as neighbours I couldn't care less where else he goes

BBC have a short newsflash about it and second line is

The 24-year-old Germany international has been linked with Liverpool and said he was "proud" of that association.

Whereas the interest from Chelsea is evidently money driven and nothing to be proud of.

Timo Werner was practically begging to go play under Klopp. A player Perfect to rotate on the wings and centrally in their system.

Available for a release clause of £50M, while his true market value should've been about £70M+.

unless they have some other shrewd transfer business planned or are waiting to spend big on a superstar...

Then i guess next season is going to be the front 3 fueled by Werneck juice again for them.

Timo Werner was practically begging to go play under Klopp. A player Perfect to rotate on the wings and centrally in their system.

Available for a release clause of £50M, while his true market value should've been about £70M+.

unless they have some other shrewd transfer business planned or are waiting to spend big on a superstar...

Then i guess next season is going to be the front 3 fueled by Werneck juice again for them.
If they ain’t willing to bite the bullet on €50m for Werner, their business won’t be much this summer whatsoever. Which means; this team has probably peaked now. No denying they’re fantastic but to perform at that level for 3+ years with the same players is going to be impossible.

we buy shrewdly and correctly, we’ll be back as top dog.

Perhaps the Pandemic money shortfall has hit the owners/organisation more than that's being reported

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.