Hot Tubs

brooklandsblue2.0

My neighbours recently bought a hot tub or as I like to call them “sex ponds”. Bad enough I’ve got to hear them giggling away at all hours (both on furlough - first drink usually cracked before 2pm during the nice weather last week). But the missus got taking to them this afternoon and told them she’d like us to get one (no chance!). Anyway they text her and asked us round tomorrow so we can “see if we like it”. Really CBA slowly boiling myself with some suspected swingers next door, but he’s got a karcher I wouldn’t mind borrowing, plus it’s awkward if we don’t reply, it’s been two hours already.....Would you go?

Yes. Prep accordingly....back, sack and crack smooth as and start by playing footsie to test the waters so to speak.

Insist on separate room fun as well as seeing him smash your Mrs back doors in might put you off your stroke.

Ive no interest in his missus or swilling about in their human soup, but don’t want to fall out with the new neighbours. Names already mud after binning off clap for carers in week 3.

That said, there’s something about hotubs that just screams ‘sex people’ . There’s gotta be some people on here who’ll own up to having one, can anyone sell me the benefits?

Ive no interest in his missus or swilling about in their human soup, but don’t want to fall out with the new neighbours. Names already mud after binning off clap for carers in week 3.

That said, there’s something about hotubs that just screams ‘sex people’ . There’s gotta be some people on here who’ll own up to having one, can anyone sell me the benefits?
Yes. Good for the arthritic joints.

And sex people

Yes. Prep accordingly....back, sack and crack smooth as and start by playing footsie to test the waters so to speak.

Insist on separate room fun as well as seeing him smash your Mrs back doors in might put you off your stroke.
Ha. Happened to a mate of mine that. Went to separate rooms and he was proper excited as he fancied his mates Mrs but it turned sour for him when he finished after a few minutes and had to listen to his own Mrs getting railed for an hour whilst he had a brew. They broke up a few weeks after that.

Ha. Happened to a mate of mine that. Went to separate rooms and he was proper excited as he fancied his mates Mrs but it turned sour for him when he finished after a few minutes and had to listen to his own Mrs getting railed for an hour whilst he had a brew. They broke up a few weeks after that.

There is always someone much fucking bigger and harder than you lol

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.