Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
What sort of players do you like Ashley then? Are young goalscoring forwards not your type?

bet you £100 to charity sancho would never surpass Walcott best season goal wise If he returns to the English game ???

21 goals his best season.

The funny thing is, Eden Hazard played for Chelsea for 7 years and was considered by a lot of people the best player in England(not me personally but hey) he averaged around 16 goals a season in all competitions and only in 1 of them seasons scored a high of 21 so I think people would be happy with anything over 15 goals and 15 assists from any player.

What sort of players do you like Ashley then? Are young goalscoring forwards not your type?

i don’t think he’s in Raz’s league Or even rashfords, think the £100 million fee is a joke, I’m not a fan of Mahrez but would say he was a better player then sancho.
The funny thing is, Eden Hazard played for Chelsea for 7 years and was considered by a lot of people the best player in England(not me personally but hey) he averaged around 16 goals a season in all competitions and only in 1 of them seasons scored a high of 21 so I think people would be happy with anything over 15 goals and 15 assists from any player.

hazard was over rated for me

i don’t think he’s in Raz’s league Or even rashfords, think the £100 million fee is a joke, I’m not a fan of Mahrez but would say he was a better player then sancho.

hazard was over rated for me

I agree but he still won poty and plays for Real Madrid. Noone knows how good Sancho will be because it hasn't happened yet but he is in 1 of the top 5 leagues in the world and is 1 of the top 5 players in that league at 20. If he did what has done this season for the next 10 years he would have had a great career.

I agree but he still won poty and plays for Real Madrid. Noone knows how good Sancho will be because it hasn't happened yet but he is in 1 of the top 5 leagues in the world and is 1 of the top 5 players in that league at 20. If he did what has done this season for the next 10 years he would have had a great career.

lol there’s more then 5 players better then him in that league , he’s lucky to be in top 20

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.