Hot Tubs

Think they are a load of bullshite. Everyone I know only uses it for a few months then the novelty wears off. Like a new kitchen item you brag about then only use it once every 1-4 years

Let's have a dirty hot bath which has 4 month manky water full of fecal matter, saliva and short and curlies just because its outside and different

Ha. Happened to a mate of mine that. Went to separate rooms and he was proper excited as he fancied his mates Mrs but it turned sour for him when he finished after a few minutes and had to listen to his own Mrs getting railed for an hour whilst he had a brew. They broke up a few weeks after that.
Brilliant mate

Think they are a load of bullshite. Everyone I know only uses it for a few months then the novelty wears off. Like a new kitchen item you brag about then only use it once every 1-4 years

Let's have a dirty hot bath which has 4 month manky water full of fecal matter, saliva and short and curlies just because its outside and different
George Foreman likes this post.

Surely you can clean them?...

My neighbours recently bought a hot tub or as I like to call them “sex ponds”. Bad enough I’ve got to hear them giggling away at all hours (both on furlough - first drink usually cracked before 2pm during the nice weather last week). But the missus got taking to them this afternoon and told them she’d like us to get one (no chance!). Anyway they text her and asked us round tomorrow so we can “see if we like it”. Really CBA slowly boiling myself with some suspected swingers next door, but he’s got a karcher I wouldn’t mind borrowing, plus it’s awkward if we don’t reply, it’s been two hours already.....Would you go?
If it’s a proper hot tub, they’re fucking mega. Great place to switch off on your own and let your mind wander. Even better to enjoy with your Mrs (and your Mrs mates ;-)

You can have them cooler in the summer to have a quick dip to cool down, but they’re even better in the winter at night when the air is cold and fresh and the water is nice and warm.

If it’s one of them blow up jobbies from B&M I’d sack it off.

Surely you can clean them?...
I know some who barely clean it once a year. The thought of draining 500 gallons, scrubbing the filth away, filling it up , then waiting for it to heat up. People get fed up of it. I bet half just top up the chlorine levels hoping to kill all the bacteria/Gandhi's revenge

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.