Hot Tubs

If it’s a proper hot tub, they’re fucking mega. Great place to switch off on your own and let your mind wander. Even better to enjoy with your Mrs (and your Mrs mates ;-)

You can have them cooler in the summer to have a quick dip to cool down, but they’re even better in the winter at night when the air is cold and fresh and the water is nice and warm.

If it’s one of them blow up jobbies from B&M I’d sack it off.

Oh yeah it’s the real deal. Little gazebo covering it, lights beaming out everywhere (ruined trying to spot space X on Saturday night for me) and I think they’ve got speakers in it too, but can’t confirm. The missus has text them back saying we’re going, I’m pisssd off. She’s not from the UK so probably thinks this sort of behaviour is normal and doesn’t realise the very real threat of one of the stripping off. If I don’t have full use of fat boys Karcher by sat morning it’ll all be in vain.

Oh yeah it’s the real deal. Little gazebo covering it, lights beaming out everywhere (ruined trying to spot space X on Saturday night for me) and I think they’ve got speakers in it too, but can’t confirm. The missus has text them back saying we’re going, I’m pisssd off. She’s not from the UK so probably thinks this sort of behaviour is normal and doesn’t realise the very real threat of one of the stripping off. If I don’t have full use of fat boys Karcher by sat morning it’ll all be in vain.
Them bloody jets get everywhere, keep an eye out for rogue air pockets in your trunks. Fatties Mrs might get the wrong idea and think she’s in for a high powered jet wash.

You know how to upload pics right?

It depends on the trade. What's your missus like?

I had a mate whose girlfriend was some beautiful, young blonde and he was persuaded to go to a swinger's party by one of his bosses at work. Anyway, he persuades his girlfriend thinking it'll be something different and a bit kinky so they turn up at this party and it's just full of old men who've brought along their fat, menopausal wives. He said he left not long after but not sure I believe him.

Little story.
After doing a few cruises, I noticed that fat people seemed always to be sat in the hot spa, there's a few of them on most ships I've been on.
On one cruise I got friendly with someone who works on the ship in passing I mentioned the fat people always in the spa I mean some fat women which sit in there for hours.
She told me that the reason they sit in the hot tub is because they can't fit into shower cubicle in their cabin which are very small on a ship.
So they use the tub as a bath.
Obviously I've never been in one since.

Little story.
After doing a few cruises, I noticed that fat people seemed always to be sat in the hot spa, there's a few of them on most ships I've been on.
On one cruise I got friendly with someone who works on the ship in passing I mentioned the fat people always in the spa I mean some fat women which sit in there for hours.
She told me that the reason they sit in the hot tub is because they can't fit into shower cubicle in their cabin which are very small on a ship.
Obviously I've never been able to squeeze out this one since

Little story.
Obviously I've never been in one since.
Eeeewwwww !!!!! Imagine cleaning the filter. Pubes,lice,scabs,fluff,dangle berries and the remains of the 'all you can eat' buffet

Another true story....Used to see a Bolton lass many many moons ago who i knew had a reputation but i fell in love, blah blah blah so booked us a week in Mexico, Cancun at some hotel i barely remember but it had Blue in the name and was adults only which should have rang alarm bells.

Swingers hotel and i do mean swingers, dominated by yanks and it was also spring break week.

24 hours in, massive row as she wanted to partake of the fun, i didn't and i barely saw her for the rest of the week as she fucked herself stupid, i sat by the pool each day on the unlimited ale and we went back home without a word to each other and that was that.

woman! Never thought id share that story as it isnt a great one or one to be proud of but there you go.

Sometimes a thread comes along and everything is alright .
Can’t wait till Saturday morning see OP gets his Karcher

Another true story....Used to see a Bolton lass many many moons ago who i knew had a reputation but i fell in love, blah blah blah so booked us a week in Mexico, Cancun at some hotel i barely remember but it had Blue in the name and was adults only which should have rang alarm bells.

Swingers hotel and i do mean swingers, dominated by yanks and it was also spring break week.

24 hours in, massive row as she wanted to partake of the fun, i didn't and i barely saw her for the rest of the week as she fucked herself stupid, i sat by the pool each day on the unlimited ale and we went back home without a word to each other and that was that.

woman! Never thought id share that story as it isnt a great one or one to be proud of but there you go.

If it was a swingers hotel did you not think of getting some yourself if she was off getting her vagina turned into an empty headlock?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.