Jadon Sancho

Status
Not open for further replies.
really can’t see Dortmund believing they can get £100m for Sancho in the current pandemic market though?
Do they need to sell? 2 year left on his contract.

So all the cards are in their hands. Sancho can go AWOL if he wants, but that's kissing euro 2021 goodbye.

Do they need to sell? 2 year left on his contract.

So all the cards are in their hands. Sancho can go AWOL if he wants, but that's kissing euro 2021 goodbye.

but Dortmund revamp their squad constantly by being cheap, making players better and selling for larger sums to reinvest?

He is clearly world class, but I just don't see him ever coming back to City.

He'll go to Chelsea, United or Barca/Real is my guess, he won't come back here, he has moved on.

but Dortmund revamp their squad constantly by being cheap, making players better and selling for larger sums to reinvest?

Doesn't mean they'll let themselves be taken advantage of. United and them big clubs have money to spend if they want to. Dortmund would be foolish to sell under 100M pounds

Doesn't mean they'll let themselves be taken advantage of. United and them big clubs have money to spend if they want to. Dortmund would be foolish to sell under 100M pounds

united have fuck all at the minute mate and I genuinely see them bargain bin shopping in the next window.

I can see Sancho staying put, adding another year or two on his deal with an agreement to be allowed to leave if a certain figure is met. Euro 2021 will only increase his value if he plays well.

united have fuck all at the minute mate and I genuinely see them bargain bin shopping in the next window.
They took a massive loan. If they want Sancho money won't be a problem for United this summer.

They took a massive loan. If they want Sancho money won't be a problem for United this summer.

the loan has already been stated to pay running costs though and it’s not for transfers! The glazers will be rinsing the last bit of the coffers soon again I would imagine to look after themselves so could be squeaky bum time in trafford!!

He is clearly world class, but I just don't see him ever coming back to City.

He'll go to Chelsea, United or Barca/Real is my guess, he won't come back here, he has moved on.
He is far from world class yet, he looks a very good player, but still has a long way to go, but he has all the ability to get to the very top.

As far as English clubs go I make it 3 option's, Liverpool could make a move for him now with werner going to Chelsea, us and United.
I doubt spurs would pay what it would take and Chelsea can't really accommodate him with pulisic, werner, and the lad from Ajax.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.