George Floyd murder | Clashes between US police and protestors

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, because the US & UK were strictly adhering to the lockdown rules prior to the protests eh. Odd the lengths the right will go to to try and discredit this movement.
Especially when it was the right in America saying it was unconstitutional to force people to wear masks and not allow them haircuts and took their guns to town halls to make that point.

Is there any other country in the so called Western world with a gun culture like America?

Im not saying I agree or disagree with anyone in particular in today’s debate about slavery and the roots of racism, but I honestly don’t think America will solve their problems with large portions of certain communities tooled up, so to speak.
I absolutely could not live in a society where gun ownership is seen as a right and it is so easy to get one.

I firmly believe it bears a sizeable portion of the blame for much of their societal problems.
Including the levels of police brutality. It doesn’t occur in a vacuum.

I appreciate the baseball season has been delayed, but there are far too many officers using human beings as free batting practice, truly thuggish.

Apologies if this should be "spoiler" tagged but please read the text fully before playing at least, just in case.

Fucking hell, that’s absolutely disgusting. It’s depressing waking up to new videos like this every day. To then claim “he tripped and fell”, when the whole thing is caught on camera shows that they really don’t give a fuck at the moment. Makes you wonder what sort of things are happening that aren’t being recorded too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.