Hot Tubs

Ha. Happened to a mate of mine that. Went to separate rooms and he was proper excited as he fancied his mates Mrs but it turned sour for him when he finished after a few minutes and had to listen to his own Mrs getting railed for an hour whilst he had a brew. They broke up a few weeks after that.

'a mate' that old chestnut!!

If it was a swingers hotel did you not think of getting some yourself if she was off getting her vagina turned into an empty headlock?

I was that fucking annoyed with her, i literally drank myself into a stuper each day and just wanted the week out of the way.

Cancun was a red hot Blackpool as well, just substitute 20,000 Scots in Rangers/Celtic jerseys for rowdy/loud American teenagers although she seemed to enjoy it!

And as if by magic, the ad at the bottom of this thread is for hot tubs!
Get yourself dipped in the swingers' sluice and don't forget to video the whole sordid occasion. All in the name of research of course.
Don't forget your PPE...

Take your laptop and a stool. Get yourself in the hot tub, a few mins of small talk, then load up the laptop and start a Zoom session.

Post the link on here. Just say you've invited some friends but want to respect social distancing.

I'll wear my swim shorts and take my laptop in the bath.

Think they are a load of bullshite. Everyone I know only uses it for a few months then the novelty wears off. Like a new kitchen item you brag about then only use it once every 1-4 years

Let's have a dirty hot bath which has 4 month manky water full of fecal matter, saliva and short and curlies just because its outside and different

You've sold me.

Another true story....Used to see a Bolton lass many many moons ago who i knew had a reputation but i fell in love, blah blah blah so booked us a week in Mexico, Cancun at some hotel i barely remember but it had Blue in the name and was adults only which should have rang alarm bells.

Swingers hotel and i do mean swingers, dominated by yanks and it was also spring break week.

24 hours in, massive row as she wanted to partake of the fun, i didn't and i barely saw her for the rest of the week as she fucked herself stupid, i sat by the pool each day on the unlimited ale and we went back home without a word to each other and that was that.

woman! Never thought id share that story as it isnt a great one or one to be proud of but there you go.
Haha oh no mate. Sorry for you. That must have been horrible.

Haha oh no mate. Sorry for you. That must have been horrible.

It was at the time pmsl but one of those you look back on and smile thinking thank fuck i got out of that one in time.

Seriously though people you think live normal lives, put into a situation where sex is available and some just go off the fucking rails and go crazy, regardless of the repercussions.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.