Newcastle United takeover?

You are talking about what may happen after the takeover, the fans are suffering now under the current regime. I get you do not like the Geordies but to refuse to refund money for a cup game they will never see is wrong on every level. At the end of the day they just follow their team with their heart, just like we do. The difference is our club has acted in a decent and honourable way by refunding all money owed to us. No football fan (well with 2 exceptions) should be made to pay for something he is not getting whilst the mega rich owner swans around in private jets.

Why don't they get together and take the fat fuck to court over a refund for the City fa cup tie?

Paying for something you don't receive seems like an open goal in court case terms.

Why don't they get together and take the fat fuck to court over a refund for the City fa cup tie?

Paying for something you don't receive seems like an open goal in court case terms.

It is a good point, I can only assume his pockets are a lot deeper than normal football fans and I think (civil law is one of my weaker points !!!) wouldn't you have to serve a summons on him ? I have seen that Can't Pay. We'll Take It Away so it must be easy to do - sez me who has never done it !

It seems that Fat Cashley is still ripping the loyal fans off. I read a Newcastle blog. He is refusing to refund season ticket money for this season even though we all know no one will see a match. he is using the excuse that the takeover wont allow it. Even if that was correct, the fat shit is blanking any request for refunds on the FA Cup tickets for the City match. How is that affected by the takeover ?
To make matters worse, fans have started paying for next season by direct debit. He is taking that money with the treat that if you cancel you will lose your season ticket !
It is about time the FA/Premier League started looking at this greedy obnoxious multi millionaire who is abusing life long decent fans.
They're all too busy in meetings sorting out the agenda should we lose at CAS.

It seems that Fat Cashley is still ripping the loyal fans off. I read a Newcastle blog. He is refusing to refund season ticket money for this season even though we all know no one will see a match. he is using the excuse that the takeover wont allow it. Even if that was correct, the fat shit is blanking any request for refunds on the FA Cup tickets for the City match. How is that affected by the takeover ?
To make matters worse, fans have started paying for next season by direct debit. He is taking that money with the treat that if you cancel you will lose your season ticket !
It is about time the FA/Premier League started looking at this greedy obnoxious multi millionaire who is abusing life long decent fans.
What a fucking scumbag the obese cockney twat is.

I’m sure a half-decent solicitor could rip a gigantic hole in that, particularly the FA Cup game.

What a fucking scumbag the obese cockney twat is.

I’m sure a half-decent solicitor could rip a gigantic hole in that, particularly the FA Cup game.

If only we knew one we could message them with an offer to help.

Oh hang on doesn't he do small claims stuff ? oh yeh you said half decent, as you were.

I'm i right in saying that you think he might be a bit overweight?

Could be blocked according to Ben Rumsby.....

The chief executive of the Premier League has revealed that calls by the fiancee of Jamal Khashoggi for it to stop the planned Saudi Arabia-backed takeover of Newcastle United “are being fully considered”.
LOL

A couple of fat frown envelopes under the table will smooth everything out. And after all the Crown Prince is such a lovely fella,

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.