Michael Johnson

Think you`re being more than a little unfair seeing that the lad stopped playing due to his mental health.
Agreed, I did suggest to Blu3m00n91 that there would be unpleasant posts here. Best for Blu3m00n91 to read all posts for his/her self and form his/her own opinion.

Perhaps you forgot to mention injuries and mental health issues to provide Blu3m00n91 with a more balanced summary, after all he/she did ask for a little more than a glib answer.

i actually edited it after (has it not shown?)

he did have a few injuries and the mental health issues stemmed from that.

But when he was seen often in 5th Ave/42s weekend of games on it. thats the main thing il raise.

i actually edited it after (has it not shown?)

he did have a few injuries and the mental health issues stemmed from that.

But when he was seen often in 5th Ave/42s weekend of games on it. thats the main thing il raise.
Fair enough, if you personally saw him there. My point is that over the years since he retired there are numerous posts in this forum where hearsay and rumour have overshadowed facts and complex health issues and anyone looking back on them should read all with an open mind.

He was one of many players we treated like shit in terms of injury rehabilitation and aftercare. I think if he came through ten (or even two) years after he did then he would have been in the hands of a much more professional and organised club.

Not that I think he's blameless and I'm sure he'd agree but a young lad with such huge expectation on his shoulders suffering repeated and avoidable long term injuries getting paid more than he knows what to do with is always going to struggle.

To think, in an alternate reality he could be the captain and a club legend by now and have taken Phil under his wing. Unfortunately, that's just a fantasy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.