1894 Group Banner

It’s a piss take. UEFA are Muppets. If the ban is upheld, you, me and this forum will be in meltdown.

Out of interest, what would you have put on the banner?

I would have put nothing on until it had been in court or resolved

Ashamed to be a City fan today, wtf!

Sounds like his rant wasn’t just against 1894 and he’s got an issue with fans in general for daring to say football is nothing without fans. If he didn’t like the display, fine, but he doesn’t sound like much of a football fan full stop. Especially as he’s throwing horse racing and snooker into the mix as an attempt at a comparison!

Negative because its sh*t, immature and Embarrassing
In your opinion, what have you ever done that tries to fight the shit we get as a club, it'll be nothing I expect, and comments like yours about fellow supporters are what are embarrassing.

You don't post much on here, I'd stick to that policy if I was you, it does everyone else a favour.

@M18CTID was this made in time for the Real home game, and if so had the club agreed to let it be shown ?

If so, in a full stadium, with UEFA looking on, it would have been great and got the message over well, I'm not sure it does the same thing in the context in a park.

Either way, I applaud the efforts by all involved.
Obviously I can’t go into detail about how. All I can say is that we had a very solid plan to get this displayed in the ground v Madrid. We were 100% certain and ready to go before lockdown kicked in.

Sounds like his rant wasn’t just against 1894 and he’s got an issue with fans in general for daring to say football is nothing without fans. If he didn’t like the display, fine, but he doesn’t sound like much of a football fan full stop. Especially as he’s throwing horse racing and snooker into the mix as an attempt at a comparison!

I'm glad you deciphered his post for me.

71 posts in 6 years and that’s the best you can come up with. I will never be ashamed to be a City fan.
You obviously find it easy.

Just to clarify what is the number of posts needed to qualify.
It is embarrassing and I noticed you missed my other points

I would have put nothing on until it had been in court or resolved

The ban has been applied by UEFA. It hasn’t been implemented because City are taking UEFA to CAS, otherwise City would be out of the CL for 2 years.

UEFA are Judge, Jury and Executioner.

The message had to be put out before the court case begins.

Please think about it logically.

City already accused and condemned by UEFA, their cartel clubs, and their fans.

Last edited:
Obviously I can’t go into detail about how. All I can say is that we had a very solid plan to get this displayed in the ground v Madrid. We were 100% certain and ready to go before lockdown kicked in.
Fair enough, if you had managed it, I wonder how long it would have lasted once the club saw it, anyway as I said whatever my opinion on its content, at a match, with UEFA looking on, it would certainly have made a statement, and for that I applaud all those involved in trying.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.