1894 Group Banner

Sounds like his rant wasn’t just against 1894 and he’s got an issue with fans in general for daring to say football is nothing without fans. If he didn’t like the display, fine, but he doesn’t sound like much of a football fan full stop. Especially as he’s throwing horse racing and snooker into the mix as an attempt at a comparison!

I love football and will still watch it when it restarts, been going for over 30 years to city just sick of these so called fans saying its nothing without fans. These are uncertain times and everyone is doing their best and just because people cannot sit in the Etihad they need to get a grip

FC Copenhagen anti-UEFA display got shit loads of plaudits and was basically just the cartel clubs sat round a table. No-one has ever done the Muppet Show so it’s a totally original idea. Sure, in an ideal world the display would’ve been a load of City fans kicking fuck out of the UEFA wankers but we’d never have got away with that!

City fans kicking shit out of Uefa wankers ? How do I donate ?

with simplicity you miss out on all the numerous reasons why City fans dislike UEFA though.

But trying to get everything in one makes a messy convoluted banner like what this is. I like the Muppet show idea and using the key members like Gill, Parry, Al-Khelaifa but it just looks far too much. Whilst the where were you banner is straight to the point and looks good. Simplicity is best when you're trying to get a point across on a banner thats unfurled for at max a minute

Maybe 1894 should have spoken to Legia Warsaw fans first.

091-A3-FAF-D392-4-C4-B-9-E96-0-B231-EEE9391.jpg

406-E9377-6-FE0-4-F96-9-B28-28-CA0-F707494.jpg

1894 group have gone now it is a real heads gone moment for them. Embarrassing themselves and the club I am ashamed to be a city fan today.
City fans have this culture of us vs them at the moment if its not uefa its the FA then its the club get over it football is nothing with out fans they say fans like this we don’t need or want.Horse racing and snooker started up this week I have not spoken to one fan of either that said it is wrong and they are nothing without fans.
Utter nonsense. Never read so much rubbish in my life.

It's a nice idea, so creatively props are due. And the effort is praiseworthy.

However for this banner the pale background does make it look quite a bit cheap/tacky.

Fair enough, if you had managed it, I wonder how long it would have lasted once the club saw it, anyway as I said whatever my opinion on its content, at a match, with UEFA looking on, it would certainly have made a statement, and for that I applaud all those involved in trying.
Would’ve be interesting to see what crazily over the top punishment UEFA would’ve tried to impose had the lads managed to unfurl it in the ground.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.