Premier League to restart on Wednesday June 17th

I cant understand why the fixture list need to be revised (unless of course they are planning to do what you say) It seems it has already been decided to take up where they left off, hence we are playing Arsenal, so just carry on with the fixtures as they were.

Something stinks and it aint me farting.
Like our away game at Chelsea being brought forward, it wouldn't be in the hope we dropped points would it so they can get the dippers over line ASAP then cancel the season, surely not

Sky want to show the dippers beating us to win the title. If the stuff about rearranging all the fixtures is true. How about we play them on the same day they rags play Sheffield United. Dippers title holders, rags get 5th. All of a sudden 5 teams are riddled with Covid and its season over.

What a shock if that occurs...

Last edited by a moderator:
Maybe if UEFA had strongly punished the Dippers for their coach attack , the damage caused to Porto's coach could have been prevented , with the risk of the perpetrator's causing sanctions for their football club , but as usual the Dippers get away with no punishment whatsoever and UEFA bury thier head in the sand. It looks like the Dipshits have set a precedent , the away teams transport is now a legitimate target and it is allowed to be smashed to pieces under the watchful eye of the local constabulary. No punishment , no arrests , just a bit of banter.

Maybe if UEFA had strongly punished the Dippers for their coach attack , the damage caused to Porto's coach could have been prevented , with the risk of the perpetrator's causing sanctions for their football club , but as usual the Dippers get away with no punishment whatsoever and UEFA bury thier head in the sand. It looks like the Dipshits have set a precedent , the away teams transport is now a legitimate target and it is allowed to be smashed to pieces under the watchful eye of the local constabulary. No punishment , no arrests , just a bit of banter.

You are missing the fundamental difference between the 2 events. In Portugal they stood on a viaduct to throw the objects, in Dipperland they stood on Police vans.

Now that the dust has settled did the restart lift the moral of the nation? Did it kick start the economy? Did it being pleasure to millions? There were the reasons being banded about at the time. For me it just depressed me that football is corrupt, greedy and some people are thick and stupid, I am looking to the street "celebrations" that occurred. All it did for me was to drive me away from the game that I have played and watched for many years. Really sad!!

Now that the dust has settled did the restart lift the moral of the nation? Did it kick start the economy? Did it being pleasure to millions? There were the reasons being banded about at the time. For me it just depressed me that football is corrupt, greedy and some people are thick and stupid, I am looking to the street "celebrations" that occurred. All it did for me was to drive me away from the game that I have played and watched for many years. Really sad!!

I watched the first 15 mins of the Arsenal home game then didnt watch any of it after that. Watched the goal highlights after each of our games. It's not football. Its absolute shite

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.