1894 Group Banner

They don't call this place BlueMoan without good reason.

Some fans got up off their arses instead of sitting behind their keyboards and did something. I was proud to do my bit to help the 1894 Group and wish I could have spent the whole day with them, rather than just be in there park, but work got in the way.

We're the only club in three so-called top six that don't have a well organised, independent fan group. All the other five have a Supporter's Trust (Arsenal have 2 so it's like Life Of Brian when they get together). So anyone who is prepared to stand up and actually do something gets my support.

Bang on.

Sky Sports News turned up. Interviews with a few fans being run periodically on there

Which is another positive. Our views on the way UEFA and their cartel clubs are treating City are getting public air time.

Today wasn't just about the flag and banners. It was about City fans voicing our concerns and supporting the club we all love.

Take Today as a whole. It has gone very well. Let's be positive about it, please.

Screenshot-20200605-165458-2.png

Some fans got up off their arses instead of sitting behind their keyboards and did something. I was proud to do my bit to help the 1894 Group and wish I could have spent the whole day with them, rather than just be in there park, but work got in the way.

We're the only club in three so-called top six that don't have a well organised, independent fan group. All the other five have a Supporter's Trust (Arsenal have 2 so it's like Life Of Brian when they get together). So anyone who is prepared to stand up and actually do something gets my support.

spoken like a true blue

Thanks for the feedback everyone. Some negativity but overall far more positive on here and FB than on Twitter. You can never please everybody to be fair, and when we did a moving display last year against Schalke (the ship display) the feedback was overwhelmingly positive but there were still some fans calling it cringeworthy and embarrassing.
Twitter for you, the most toxic poisonous platform there is i think. Keep up the great work, its appreciated by most. By the way, the ship was something special.

I'm all for banners but I wouldn't have tried to put across the message in that manner.

Then again I wasn't one of those who put the hard work in to get the money together, produced a design, got said design manufactured, got snookered by the season being stopped, stored the damn thing, got a crew together and organised a showing so that our general concerns about EUFA could be communicated to a wider audience . . so I'm in no place to be critical.

Hats off to those who put their hands in their pockets to pay for the banners and hats off to the 1894 guys for making the effort to make the best of the situation.
Maybe some of those being critical should join the group so that they can have an influence and thereby be better pleased with the outcomes?

Nailed it..

I'm all for banners but I wouldn't have tried to put across the message in that manner.

Then again I wasn't one of those who put the hard work in to get the money together, produced a design, got said design manufactured, got snookered by the season being stopped, stored the damn thing, got a crew together and organised a showing so that our general concerns about EUFA could be communicated to a wider audience . . so I'm in no place to be critical.

Hats off to those who put their hands in their pockets to pay for the banners and hats off to the 1894 guys for making the effort to make the best of the situation.
Maybe some of those being critical should join the group so that they can have an influence and thereby be better pleased with the outcomes?
What a post!
Thanks

Well done 1894.

The negative posts on here would be positive if the thread was in General Football Forum and unveiled by some foreign fans but just because your silly little mates and football twitter will try and have a go all of a sudden it’s not “cool”.

Sums up the British football fan mentality. Get off your arses and do something for the club you love like the 1894 group do.

If anyone from the group is on here, send me a link for your next project. I will gladly donate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.