1894 Group Banner

I'm all for banners but I wouldn't have tried to put across the message in that manner.

Then again I wasn't one of those who put the hard work in to get the money together, produced a design, got said design manufactured, got snookered by the season being stopped, stored the damn thing, got a crew together and organised a showing so that our general concerns about EUFA could be communicated to a wider audience . . so I'm in no place to be critical.

Hats off to those who put their hands in their pockets to pay for the banners and hats off to the 1894 guys for making the effort to make the best of the situation.
Maybe some of those being critical should join the group so that they can have an influence and thereby be better pleased with the outcomes?
This

I quite like them. I wouldn't bother with what people write on Twitter, some city fans on there are a bunch of sheep and copy what the 'popular' accounts post. Easy to slag things off when they have done fuck all. Good job lads.

Excellent effort guys sticking it up the self serving, subscription counting , sycophantic, shithouses that are collectively UEFA, the broadcasters and the shameful cackle referred to as the media
They know we know because they have meddled in our affairs more than any other club
Call it what you want protectionism; elitism, racism but they have been hell bent on stopping our progress since we threatened to break up their little den
Let’s just hope corruption hasn’t reached the CAS

Criticism of the artwork is the thing that has puzzled me the most. I thought it was more than decent. And as you say, Lowry’s paintings weren’t exactly “grown up” looking but good luck trying to buy one of those for several thousand quid.
Pity Lowry wasn’t around now, fellow blue as well

I've known Dante for a very long time.

He's been proactive about fan engagement for as long as I can remember.

He's a doer. He and 1894 deserve plenty of plaudits for trying to make things happen.

There will always be people with nothing nice to say.

He's also a handy bastard.
He's no spring chicken though !! I thought he would have put the gloves away at his age

The banner can be liked or disliked by fans, that is each persons right as a blue, but today the message about the shit uefa do got out and tbf those that thought is was crap and have took the piss have also shared it or talked about uefa being ****s so the message got across still.

Plus the jokey mock ups on twitter it has spawned are harmless and not insulting or slagging it off, just typical city self deprication.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.